Reviews for Grief
I was literally in tears. Wow. Friggin amazing plot
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 23 . 10/4/2005
Brilliant fic!
timeends chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
more spuffy to read, woohoo! :D
spike chapter 9 . 1/26/2003
i haven't read this chapter yet.. but i'm sure you are going to bring spike back.. else what is the point of you writing this story right?
spikey chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
there you go mate.. give her what she deserve... now that spike is gone, she will feel her real emotion.
spikey chapter 5 . 1/26/2003
Wow, you story is a little bit rushy.. slow down a bit will ya mate? just keep up a good work with buffy and spike thingy..
spikey chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
too bad, a lot of people always forgotten that buffy had done something equally worst or maybe more coz' she had repeatedly abused spike several times over both verbally (the worst) and physically... what spike did in the bathroom was because he couldn't understand buffy infamous "No" claimed. how many times she said no to him but always wanted him (feeling him to satisfy her own feeling) in the end. at least she admitted that she was a monster in the episode "Conversation with Dead People". Your characterization of buffy is little poor at this point. (well maybe because you written this part before season 7). anyhoo, you did a great job at writing this story generally.
Yolanda chapter 23 . 12/5/2002
Hey I loved your fic! I was the best I hope someday you write a Sequel well Bye!
spikeshonies4evah chapter 23 . 12/5/2002
sequel please!
Insane Troll Logic chapter 23 . 12/5/2002
aawwww! Good ending. Really sweet. It would have been better if it had been updated sonner though.
kay chapter 22 . 11/3/2002
oh my god the last part was so sweet
Insane Troll Logic chapter 22 . 11/3/2002
Yay! Really good chapter. and a really quick update that time! Keep 'em coming
Arekanderu chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
Sorry i must say that this fanfic realy wasn't very was rushed too much,the charaters were written very good and the key moments sucked especialy the most important ones like buffy understanding that spike has a soul,or that angel has a the way everybody suddenly have forgiven wesley and called him for help is also not very the way wesley explained everything that happened to the AI team could have been way better,and like many other authors you complaetly understimate connor's strength buffy is good but she can take him out so cordelia giving up the visions and her demon powers that seemed rather unrealistic,and the Dawn & Connor talk and him sudenly believing that Justine was the one that killed his father?Sory that was also not very goodEspecialy the": Yes, I'm sorry. Dawn finally made me realize the truth; I ready to save my Father"part and "I'm sorry Dad, I'm sorry"that realy doesn't sound like yeah and buffy discovering that angel loves cordelia now could have been a litle what happened with angel's homicidal plans for the first vampire who lived and dies long before english was invented talking with an english didn't made sense couldn't you have done some kind of telepatical connection?And you are absolutely right about the connor/cordelia thing its disguisting and you did a good job on the fanfic you have talent after a litle more practice you'll be perfect
Sport2lazy2login chapter 21 . 11/2/2002
YAYYYYYYYY another gr8 chapter! We're nearing the end aren't we? I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Insane Troll Logic chapter 20 . 10/6/2002
Yo Lemmy! Me yet again... Guess what... Not on a sugar rush right now, first time ever when I reviewed your stuff. Well N E way lotz o good stuff there. A little confusing, but good just the same. U better update soon! -

~sport