Reviews for Melt the Ice
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Please update this story is so good!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!
I-Love-Stars-123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I love this story so much, and I love Hugo Weaving so much, so any stories that have one of his characters in are always amazing stories, no matter what you do with them. Thank you so much for writing it and the other story related to it... I LOVE THIS STORY
We Will Be Victorious chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
You left it.. when it was just getting juicy!
OHMYGODs please update soon.. I had to review this because DAAAMN this story needs the love.
Emma chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Please please please don't stop it there, turn it into an R rated piece and put what happens in her room please i have just found this story and i honestly think that it was amazing i also would love you to carry it on as my summer holiday of a very short two weeks is going to be really boring without something like this to pass the time with... i know i sound sad not doing anything with a two week break but i honestly couldn't be bothered to pack practically everything i own just for a two week break when it is so nice here, but then it just had to rain. Ha... that'll teach me for even trying to trust the British weather to stay nice so please can you carry this story on as i am so bored and i have literally nothing else to do except stay at home in my mac all day long, my life just sounds so boring to tears when i write/type it down like this but fan fiction has been one of my soul Savior whenever i get even the tinniest bit bored, i also love how you have portrayed Schmidt i think you have done Hugo Weaving proud and i think whichever actress that would be lucky enough to play Eine would be very proud too. What a talent you have at captivating others attention and time. I LOVE it and if anyone thinks other wise they can go and be very sad somewhere else Ok... I just love Hugo Weaving and i think you have done him and yourself very proud... so please write more of this story, i know you said this was the end but please for me i have just written a great long review so please... for me and all the other people that just adore this story too... think about it please...
Alyst chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
I LOVE this!
I beg you (:D) continue the story!
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
I LOVE THIS! I am currently a puddle of happy goo because of you! .
LabyFan23 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Ooo! Loved it! I missed you and this awesome story! :) Update again soon! :)
Jasper Blood chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Ooooohh... the suspense... 0_0

I do hope you'll pardon my initial reaction though... when she started feeling ill for some reason my perverted brain starting creating all these annoying thought bubbles going, "Wait a sec - she's not pregnant, is she?"

Although if she is that would be cool... but if she isn't that's cool too...

Um... *cue the awkward silence, scrambling to collect thoughts*

You need to update. Soon. Cause I wanna know what's going on... yeah... uh... yeah, please update.
ladyofstayne chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Please update your story soon. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
Dark-Kokoro chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
this is really interesting cant wait for the next ch
unusedffacount chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
I like this a lot :) Update soon!
Jasper Blood chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
*cue excited fan-girl squealing* that was everything I had hoped for and more - dude, you are AMAZING. Keep at it!
LabyFan23 chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Aww! How cute! :) I loved it! Please update again soon! :)
Jasper Blood chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
You need to update this. Like now. Like I am about to burst into tears this chapter was so epic and so amazing and so beautiful and please please for the sake of my sanity update this again. This is SHEER GENIUS. Bravo.