Reviews for Miles to Go Before I Sleep
update. please.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Excellent :
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Great story, totally believable, well written and heart warming. Loved it much!
icydoe chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
Hi! I am kind of a very lazy reviewer (yeah I know that's bad...) but that time I had to change my habits.
First of all thank you very much for your story which I found very interesting ! I have to admit that from the beginning to the end of the trial I could'nt stop reading, that was just amazing : so wondefully written, with lots of details and still very canon, well done ! That does not mean that I found the end bad it's just I guess that's just not the kind of stories I prefer (I'm not saying I don't want to see Snape happy :p).
I've enjoyed how true you made it be with lots of background stories that fits well as much as I enjoyed finding quotes answering to some of the authentic hp story. At some point I found Harry behavior a little strange (a bit to clever and wise at the beginning) but then I found it better ). There are lot of points I'd like to discuss with you but I think I might have to re-read your fic as I fear I've forgotten or missed things, english not being my mother tongue.
Anyway thanks a lot. I look forward to reading your other fics.
Pisces146 chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
I really like this story. It has a great mix of drama, action, romance, intrigue, and psych. While this story is undoubtedly AU, the series of events and the reaction and development of the characters is believable and honest to cannon. That is a very hard line to toe and you walked that tightrope well. I also find the maturity in your writing refreshing. Now I'm off to read your other fics. Thank you for writing such a well thought out and written story.
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
sweet, quaint and very homey
Severus has a very appealing existance after the war, I'm glad.
JKRowling really shouldn't have killed him off!
Owl Winter chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Great story!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
I loved the happy ending you gave Snape here. Your stories are amazing in how you develop each and every one of the characters and fit their stories so seamlessly together. This one has definitely become my favorite of all of them.
LookingForChemistry chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
The first chapters were really interesting but the part I was really hooked on was the trial. good for Sev. He had to find out that there were people who cared for him and he had to learn to open up. But the wedding part was a bit odd and too quick. I could see him with Phina but somehow I couldn't really seem him with Peggy. Maybe Peggy's character had to be a bit more expanded on. we could have seen a little more interaction between them for the love story to be enjoyable. though to be honest you did a marvelous job of giving him a family. I just wish, being a HP-SS fan (not slash though), that Harry had a share in the last chapter. maybe even Albus Severus. :P
Kerubim chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
Snapes first name is Richard? Cool. Just like how Tony Starks first name is Alexander. And I'm loving the nickname Russ.
Kerubim chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
You just had to remember he didn't know squat about attack, just loads about defense.

I highly disagree. There is a reason he's feared. Great chapter though. Loved the telenetic explosions idea.
Kerubim chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Why can't snape swim? He always comes off as a good swimmer (to me). And how hasn't he seen an inferious? This snape is amazing but a little week in some areas. Hmm.
Kerubim chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Hmm I am loving the story. You said he (snape) is niaeve about certain things. I'm curious to know which things those are. :)
Kerubim chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Snape is capable of flight. Its been confirmed. And boy is he ever powerful. He took on Minerva, slughorn, filius, and another person all at once and only used defensive magic. He didn't want to hurt them so he didn't try to really fight. And only fled so he could not hurt them.
Lordban chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
But... it was so artfully done.

Some very interesting interpretations of the Potterverse you have made here (with a bit of artistic licence regarding Yaxley and one direct contradiction of DH, aside from the reason why Snape survives of course). The part I particularly like is how coherent all of it is.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »