Reviews for Miles to Go Before I Sleep
The unknown sister chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
This was an absolutley marvelous story. I'm so glad you included specific locations in the uk! Thanks for giving russ kids - certainly an oppurtunity for a sequel! :)
bookivore chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
Thought I'd add one more note at the end. There is a great disjunction between the first part and the second of this story, yet I can't argue that they deserve to be 2 separate stories. Posttraumatic Snape fits right in after midst-of-war Snape and it allows easy reference to things like him being happy in the cave that someone would be with him when he died.

Hmm ... about the only other thing I can see is that I like Russ in his own weird town rather than fitting back in at Hogwarts, no matter how you try to fix Hogwarts. First he has so many bad memories there, and second so many people are so used to him being shunned, alone, the scapegoat, and unfriendly there, it seems like a great deal of work to try to fix everything in that location.
ChangelingbyChoice chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
This was an amazing story! I've always wanted to see Severus or "Russ" settle into a semi-normal and far less hectic life, especially with someone special to keep him company. You did a wonderful job of Severus's transition from torment and despair to warmth and cheer... It was definately AU, but not out of character. Also, I thought Hagrid as a protector was a nice touch! Very well done!
Ty Rose chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
So nice to see Sevvy happy, even if it is more fun to see him clawing through obstacles. Thanks for sharing a well- written story :)
BlueWater5 chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Thank you for posting this. It's a great story. It complements Reflections and Elementary (which I hope you continue, by the way - it would be fun to read about ghost Professor Snape teaching a class - and since he can make a vortex, can he be a poltogeist?).
Divvie chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Oh, Russ finally got the girl :D

I never took him for one to relate easily to kids, in the first place (due to his own childhood issues), but I guess I can see him work through some of his issues by observation the dynamics with young children.

Still, he will have extensive therapy and a rather patient partner to make a romantic relationship work. I hope Peggy has some idea how to work with that.

I actually thought initially that he would go with the science teacher, though ...
iwright chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
*"Yes, you did. And she was there for you for an important couple of years. But she wasn't created for the sole purpose of being a crutch for you. She had her own needs and her own life to live, and I'm pleased she didn't sacrifice herself as a martyr to your problems."*

Yes. This. Any relationship is two-sided, and the distance between Sev and Lily was a result of both of them making their own decisions.
Saramagician chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
OMG! It was very interesting!
Ty Rose chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Is Sev finally catching a break? Is it possible? Gasp!

Thanks for sharing this well-written story with us. (And man, your Snape can talk himself out of anything! ;)
SachaSacha chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
As much as I loved the first part of this story (chapter 1 to 11), I think you shoul have stopped it there. I don't know what you'll be able to add to the plot line now that all Death Eaters have been captured, that Ginny has been captured, that Severus can move on a new life, that all has been somewhat resolved.

I just feel that any additional chapters (like chap.12) will deserve this excellent fic.
Divvie chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Ha, I must have really missed the Tom, Dick & Harry part in the Chronicles!

Now I understand why you named him Richard Snape, lol

Ok, sometimes I can be a bit slow on the uptake ;)
mzperx chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
hurrĂ¡! I like this storry very much
BlueWater5 chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
Great story! I hope you update quickly.

During the trial, however, Vance was completely forgotten, yet she was the whole reason there was a trial at all. It should have come up at some point that the charge of murder was dropped because she was very much alive.
Saramagician chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Wow! Amazing! I really love it! Update soon, Can't wait for next chapter...
SachaSacha chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
You're updating quickier than I can read, I love that very much

And you're story is really excellent, keep up the great work.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »