Reviews for Prisoner of War
queenevil666 chapter 14 . 1/1
Squee! Omg! Sequel me! Make Sone one find out!
Norad III chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Excellent ending.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
Horrible ending! She should have stayed with Steve.
kea.lee.t chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Wright more please it is sooo good
Anon89 chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
OH MY GOD. This journey was so cute! Loved the story!
swornbyloki chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
amazing story! really good work!
kylling chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
My feels... have them. I would like a sequel please. :D
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
This was amazing... I feel bad for Captain America, but at least he isn't too hurt...
I think a sequel to this would be awesome! 3
LittleLote chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
Really nice!
Surely the best Loki/'Tasha I ever read!
Istoleyourflannel chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
SSSEEQUEL! *fistpumps* This was great! I would love if there was a sequel! I feel like you've set yourself up for a very interesting 2nd story. :)
SegretarioDellaOfelia chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
I have followed this story since chapter one; and it has been a wonderful ride! I love how you wrote all the characters, with their insecurities and their strengths. I was always in suspense waiting for the next chapter to be updated, and was never disappointed. Thank you so much for sharing such a GREAT story! poor Steve will find someone, I hope! :D
BluMoonLeo chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
You...this...man... Your writing is delightfully well written and you keep to the characters very well, I'm soooo enjoying this! I'm so glad I found your fic. I'm so glad I found you! 3 I heart Loki and Steve, I'm going to have a blast reading this! x3
Mystique84 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
A SEQUEL PLEASE! I need the rest of this love story!
Mystique84 chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
So fucking romantic it makes me feel more alone in my life. Fuck you and your amazing writing (sorry if it sounded like I hate you, I don't, you are just so good at writing it makes me hate my life)
OMG chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
Love it! Write more stories please! :)