Reviews for Prisoner of War
Please write a sequel! Love this! There's not enough Blackfrost love around! 3
Sephiroth 200 chapter 2 . 8/24
Where do I begin with this? Two chapters in and I'm thoroughly impressed. It's incredibly well written, the story looks amazing, and I like how Nat and Steve are interacting. I remember going to see Avengers when it came out back in twenty twelve, and it was definitely worth the decade of build up, an instant classic. And after Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron I believe Steve would've been a great choice for her if not Bruce. Good lord this is a long review. And I can't wait to see what Loki has planned. Expect more reviews after this!,great work!
I-Made-U-Read-This chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
I don't think that Steve should've had sex. he had never even kissed a girl before th serum.
queenevil666 chapter 14 . 1/1/2015
Squee! Omg! Sequel me! Make Sone one find out!
Norad III chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Excellent ending.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
Horrible ending! She should have stayed with Steve.
kea.lee.t chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Wright more please it is sooo good
Anon89 chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
OH MY GOD. This journey was so cute! Loved the story!
swornbyloki chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
amazing story! really good work!
kylling chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
My feels... have them. I would like a sequel please. :D
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
This was amazing... I feel bad for Captain America, but at least he isn't too hurt...
I think a sequel to this would be awesome! 3
LittleLote chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
Really nice!
Surely the best Loki/'Tasha I ever read!
Istoleyourflannel chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
SSSEEQUEL! *fistpumps* This was great! I would love if there was a sequel! I feel like you've set yourself up for a very interesting 2nd story. :)
SegretarioDellaOfelia chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
I have followed this story since chapter one; and it has been a wonderful ride! I love how you wrote all the characters, with their insecurities and their strengths. I was always in suspense waiting for the next chapter to be updated, and was never disappointed. Thank you so much for sharing such a GREAT story! poor Steve will find someone, I hope! :D
DeviousLeo chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
You...this...man... Your writing is delightfully well written and you keep to the characters very well, I'm soooo enjoying this! I'm so glad I found your fic. I'm so glad I found you! 3 I heart Loki and Steve, I'm going to have a blast reading this! x3