Reviews for Dear Diary
Bob chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very long but good
Jokes only read first line but its still long
Barry Waterfield chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
A nice piece. Could anyone be as cold as Estella. I would hope not. Would anyone wait as long as Pip. I doubt it, but then, fiction is not real life. A diary is a clever choice for this author and makes it easier to reveal Estell's core, without in anyway compromising the original plot.I should perhaps just point out the if you read through Great Expectations you will quickly find that Pip is very well scrubbed and presented in his best cloths on each and every occasion he visits Satis House. This is important and Dickens knew what he was doing here. By presenting Pip hopefully at his best he sharpens the effect of Estella's cruel treatment and predisposes the reader in his favour. He has made such an effort and been rewarded only by hurt and humiliation.A small point but a very important one, worth bearing in mind.
Devotee of E P chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wholesomely sumptuous piece of work that does plentiful justice to the version of Ms. Estella Charles Dickens was nearabout persuaded he ought to portray in his excellent work!
Whispered Harmony chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow! This was amazing! :D

Estella is my favorite character, and she made the book for me. I am proud to say that I am probably in the 1% of the population who actually enjoyed Great Expectations.

This is incredibly well written. It really sounds like Estella. It's not too long, but not too short either. Great job!
swans-a-melting chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i loved this so much! very well written, and a great read.