Reviews for First Love
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I like it when authors give Lavender a chance. I don't understand why JK had to make Lavender and Cormac such pains in the ass, they both genuinely fancied Ron and Hermione respectively and not for them being friends with Harry, but just for them. Innocent puppy love shouldn't be mocked!
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Thissis sad and a fresh new perspective. I always thought Lavender was well-meaning but just a little hyper/goofy. I did feel for her, and Ron should have treated her with far more respect. Oh and they totally lost their v cards to each other. Totally.
bellatrixlestranqe chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
YES! THANK YOU!

Ahem. Sorry for that, but that's exactly how I see lavender- and I have posted an attempt at a Lavender oneshot, but yours is perfect and it captures her perfectly. x
i-write-things-sometimes chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is the most terrifyingly perfect fanfic I've ever read. ALL THE POINTS to you. ALL THE POINTS. ALL OF THEM.
Margo352 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Heart aching. :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
In spite of myself, I liked this. You capture Lavender's side of the story well, and I can relate to her but still not feel too bad for disliking her as a person. This is wonderfully written-the second person works really well with the style you've chosen, and the use of ellipses and italics are perfect. They emphasize the story but aren't overdone like they can sometimes be in this style. Really, this is just perfect: "It's not a dream. He's not yours. Maybe... he never really was." Loved it... sad teenage heartbreak... and the details you incorporate that show that Ron isn't everything Lavender thought to begin with either are awesome.
somethingwentBUMP chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
i love this, it's so bittersweet. the perfect description of a 'first love'... and very lavender brown (won won! lav lav!). really liked this little paragraph:

"It's not a dream. He's not yours. Maybe... he never really was."

brilliant.
Irish4eva chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story :) I was never a fan of Lavander especially when she was with Ron & I ususally avoid those kind of fics but I really enjoyed yours! It made her sound like any other teenage girl who's afraid to lose someone she loves instead of someone shallow, empty-headed and clingy so Well Done! Now I see her from a different point of view and even feel a bit sorry for her - at least for the Lavender you wrote :) :)