Reviews for outside the lines
spacexbetweenxstars chapter 53 . 6/22/2014
this is quite possibly the best story I've read in a long, long, well very long time. I cried, not ashamed, but it was beautiful. I thank you for sharing this with us.
pangaeus chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
Scully's kindof a pain in the ass.
pangaeus chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I like your writing, but nobody who just granduated med schoold is going to be working in a bar- they'll be working 100 hr weeks at a hospital.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Love your story! One of the best ones I've ever read! Please keep writing more!
neddiexf chapter 53 . 2/22/2013
Wonderful. Absolutely beautiful. Loved every minute.
Amanda chapter 53 . 2/20/2013
I just read this in two days and cannot imagine having to wait for each chapter to come out. That was the most heart wrenching and beautiful story ever. Thank you for that! :')
Miss Starfire chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Holy crap! You've got my attention.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Love this chapter, Mulder is so sweet, I wanted to weep!
Guest chapter 53 . 12/22/2012
Why why why ...don't stop now.
Billie1 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
very good so far but gonna take a while to read it all... keep up the great work though.
wickedshadowscry chapter 53 . 12/19/2012
I usually don't read AU's that are far off the mark. IMHO they tend to be hokey. However, I loved this story. You can actually change the characters names and such and make it a novel. I also wanted to say that you need to warn highly emotional pregnant women before they read it. I cried A LOT. Thank you so very much! ;)
Vadergirl2006 chapter 53 . 12/19/2012
OMG I cant beleiveory i waited until this story was finshed to start reading it. this story is just so perfect and I love it. i will admit i wanted to hurt u sometimes for what u put them through but it wouldnt be Mulder and Scully without some angest lol. I love this stroy so much and it is going in my favorites!
Diekzfailz chapter 53 . 12/19/2012
I wasn't expecting this and if a friend doesn't tell me I wouldn't have notice it since I delete the alerts once the fics are finished!

Thank you Thank you thank you! I'll take this a a very special Christmas present :D. It was beautiful and you gave them William!, the way he gave her the ring was so romantic!
Gillyfan chapter 53 . 12/18/2012
I must admit, I was so surprised to see that you'd added an Epilogue as I didn't think you were writing any more to this story, but I'm so glad you did! Such a sweet chapter, loved the proposal, and loved the whole story! I hope to read more from you soon!
Agent Lizzie chapter 53 . 12/17/2012
I wasn't expecting this chapter. It was so out of the blue, but it was so beautiful. :')

I loved it. I loved it.