Reviews for outside the lines
this killed me and it was a dollar coaster but i think I'm glad I've read it. thank you for writing this, its very well done. I'm gonna go cry for mulder and scully now, bye!
these kids are crazy! and! just! need! to! admit! their!ove!because this is killing me! but its vvv good!
this is killing mee! v good tho
always-a-villain chapter 53 . 8/18/2015
Awwwwhhhhhh this was so adorable and amazing and so worth the emotional rollercoaster this story has put me(and probably other people too) through! I LOVE ITTTTT YOU ARE AMAZIIIIIIING...
always-a-villain chapter 51 . 8/18/2015
Nooo this is so sadddd... I'm cryingggg nooooooooooooo
always-a-villain chapter 50 . 8/18/2015
OHMYGOD IT IS 4:20AM AND I CAN'T STOP READING THIS AND EMOTIONS... I'M AN EMOTINAL WRECK... YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER... AND THIS BETTER END HAPPILY OR ELSE. I'LL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I GOT NO IDEA WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THAT. SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT OHMYGOD THIS IS AMAZING...
spacexbetweenxstars chapter 53 . 6/22/2014
this is quite possibly the best story I've read in a long, long, well very long time. I cried, not ashamed, but it was beautiful. I thank you for sharing this with us.
pangaeus chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
Scully's kindof a pain in the ass.
pangaeus chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I like your writing, but nobody who just granduated med schoold is going to be working in a bar- they'll be working 100 hr weeks at a hospital.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Love your story! One of the best ones I've ever read! Please keep writing more!
neddiexf chapter 53 . 2/22/2013
Wonderful. Absolutely beautiful. Loved every minute.
Amanda chapter 53 . 2/20/2013
I just read this in two days and cannot imagine having to wait for each chapter to come out. That was the most heart wrenching and beautiful story ever. Thank you for that! :')
Miss Starfire chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Holy crap! You've got my attention.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Love this chapter, Mulder is so sweet, I wanted to weep!
Guest chapter 53 . 12/22/2012
Why why why ...don't stop now.