Reviews for The Undying Fire
AYE AYE SUN!
I CAN'T HEAR YOU.
AYE AYE SUN!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

WHO REVIVED A LADY WHO WAS A JOO DEE?
FIRE PRINCE ZUKO!
WHO'S MOTHER WENT MISSING ON AN ISLE IN THE SEA?
FIRE- PRINCE-ZUKO!
WHO'S HEALING BURNS QUICKLY, FULFILLING THEIR WISH?
FIRE-PRINCE-ZUKO!
WHO SCRAMBLES FOR FLIRTS, BUT FLOPS LIKE A FISH?
FIRE-PRINCE-ZUKO!

FIRE PRINCE ZUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(You love me, I know. Also hecccckkk~! Awesome update)
LucidKren chapter 62 . 1h
Ooh, a mysterious island. Also bonding over feelings about parents!

I hope Appa gets fed a lot of treats for his hard work.

Also, I had to laugh about the change with Nozomi. I too got rather attached to Tomoki in the other fic
TheGallopingCupcake chapter 62 . 2h
YAY! Another chapter! Really happy this was posted today, since before I read this I was having a pretty lousy day. So thank you!

Firstly, YES! Now we can find Zuko's mother, and help Aang and find out what Shizue is still hiding!
SO EXCITED!

Also, LOVED, the Zutara scene, it was soooooo cute! It's so nice watching the two of them interact.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Warmach1ne32 chapter 62 . 3h
It had been a while and I'm sorry I forgot some of the names here, Biyu mostly. I can't remember who she is and why she is important. I blame me reading a lot of other fics in between updates so I kinda needed a refresher. Loving this so much, good luck in writing the next update :D
KnightOwl247 chapter 62 . 4h
*shudders* poor Azula...I really wonder how she was as a young, young child. It's almost more heartbreaking think of her as a happy little baby to this than "she was always that way"

Oh Zuko, you need waaaay more hugs (so does azula) and I hope finding your mum goes well.
Mel72000 chapter 62 . 5h
Thank you so much for the new chapter !
syed chapter 62 . 7h
I am wondering if fire healing can deal with dark spirits like water bending can. Can the same link zuko makes to people connect him to spirits?
Luna Lillyth chapter 62 . 8h
Well this finalizes the punch to the gut. Everythings okay *Aang in a coma* We have hope for the future *Ursa is basically held prisoner* Everything will be fine *Azula has already been cracked*
I will admit that here and in the canon, that it felt like we were in Ba Sing Se forever. But that’s kinda the point. With the brainwashing, finding people of the past, Aang landing in a coma, chi related trouble. Not easy situations to get out of/solve.
jacpin2002 chapter 62 . 9h
Author godly powers executed excellently. :-) nice chapter update. That Zuko and Azula interaction gave me chills. Love my Zutara. Keep up the good work.
Candlestine chapter 62 . 11h
This chapter was another breather, but its kind that keeps me on the edge. After the civil war, we can hardly expect them to get up to any excitement anytime soon, and the main meat of this was healing Shizue.

Regarding the little scene between Zuko and Katara; always needed. Both for them to have a shoulder to lean on and depend on one another. It also gives Katara an outlet, arguably something that she sorely lacked in-series, causing her to just lash out at Hakoda, and while there wasn't anything off with that scene in canon, this is something of an improvement, for Katara to have someone to actually talk to about her issues. As a friend, of course. :3

And Azula? Her psychosis only seems to be getting worse. The cracks are widening, and for you to express it in her seemingly childish pleading for Zuko, all the while completely disregarding the atrocities and crimes that she's just committed on such a scale, would show any other sane mind that she's just...wrong. And, there's the political side to consider, because; seriously, releasing a high profile POW like her lacks most of any given sense.
LittleLorna chapter 33 . 13h
Yay I'm glad that Zuko (and aang) has opened all his chakras and was able to remove the wall of fire, though the last chakra lost me a little (though I am thick lol). It will be interesting to see where you go with Zuko, with him having full access to his powers too and with what happens next plot wise. At least iroh got to play pai sho lol
The group are so lucky to be enjoying another cup of banana and onion juice xD
Strawwolf chapter 62 . 14h
Huzzah! Progress with Zuko's powers and on the Zutara front.

Although I have a terrible feeling that 'the island' is going to be the cause of more angst to come. Thanks for writing!
Truthandreality23 chapter 62 . 15h
Is whatever ails Azula going to continue or will she eventually be healed?
blahblahbayern chapter 62 . 17h
For me, being in this fandom also means getting triggered with some fire/air/water/earth things in songs, poetry, etc. So there's this one line /We live our lives underneath the burning skies with the weight of the world on our tired shoulders/ from Carry the Weight by Adept that fits so much in Gaang current situation, especially since Aang is still unconscious and Zuko's mother is somehow trapped by the spirits or at least that's what Shizue told us. I'm a little bit suspicious of her for now :D

I'm glad Katara and Zuko had this conversation, they really needed to be heard and accepted.

Hope, your writing will go smooth now that Ba Sing Se is left behind :) Thank you for the chapter!
A Frozen Shadow chapter 62 . 17h
Hooray we’re free from Ba Sing Se at last, not that you didn’t write it really well but am glad to be going new places ;)
1,972 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »