Reviews for The Undying Fire
Craftygirl11 chapter 24 . 4/25
Please tell me that you will finish this story. It is so good. I am happy that zuko got to be reunited with his uncle. Please update soon.
Tortoise01Swe chapter 24 . 4/13
Please don't give up on this! It's so amazing and rare to find these kinds of Avatar fanfictions 3
Wednesday's Jest chapter 24 . 3/31
This is a decent story, but it is frustrating to see how slavishly the stations of canon are adhered to. Even with the attempts at character development we end up with a Zuko who is only slightly different from canon despite everything. Truthfully, given the rebuilding and acceptance aspects of Zuko regaining his memories it is saddening to see that the opportunity was not seized to truly evolve his character.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 24 . 3/23
This is RIVETING. Ugh, so good. I await the update! xD
littlemelonatplay chapter 24 . 3/21
Poor Zuko. He just can't catch a break can he? Even when he just got his memories and Uncle back. I can't wait for your next update. :)
littlemelonatplay chapter 15 . 3/21
You're making feel a lot of sympathy for Aang. It's really sweet how he wants to be friends with Zuko when no one else does (Iroh doesn't count because he's family). Though he is placing himself on shaky ground.
littlemelonatplay chapter 10 . 3/21
This was so sad! I hope Aang and Zuko will eventually be friends.
Draydin chapter 4 . 3/7
I am in awe at this fic, it has to be some of the characterisation for any of the ATLA characters I have even read. To say nothing of the awesome story!

PLEASE PLEASE Update this as soon as you are able!
scriptdragonslayer chapter 24 . 2/23
An Apology and an Exhortation

Alright, first the apology: I regret to inform you that some time ago, I started, but then put aside Undying Fire. I cited to myself various reasons (which in hindsight were quite petty) which can be summed up as follows. First, you *gasp* HAD MISTAKES! I noticed that you had made a couple (as in two or three) spelling/grammar errors. At that point in my reading career I expected fics to be perfect typographically. Second, I didn't like the premises, Zuko being able to heal and his joining the Gaang. I didn't quite care for those ideas at the time of my first reading. But this has changed, and I want to apologize deeply for underselling this story in any way. *bows deeply*

And now the exhortation: This story is great. I classify it as one of the top twenty or so Avatar fanfictions on the site. And probably in the top ten of the Zuko-centric ones as well. I will freely admit that I am an unashamed Zuko fanboy. He is my favorite character in A:TLA itself, and the most interesting subject for fanfictions about the show, in my opinion. So I must thank you from the bottom of my twisted little heart that you are writing this story. You are a wonderful person, and you have made this fan's world a little brighter. I ask you only to finish this story. There are so many wonderful but unfinished stories out there, and it would be a shame for the Undying Fire to sputter out.
novelreader chapter 24 . 2/18
Gosh I love this fic! You have such a way of displaying each character's emotions that brings tears in my eyes. I especially love Aang and Zuko's relationship, and I don't entirely see Aang as that goofy kid who takes nothing seriously anymore... at least not too much. And Azula... great job with her! It seems like she might be spiraling towards insanity much sooner than we thought. I hope you review soon! Thanks!
novelreader chapter 18 . 2/17
I have a question. If Zuko is a healer... why didn't his scar just heal on it's own after his father maimed him?
TheName'sJES chapter 24 . 2/17
Oh. My. God. I JUST found this story today and I spent my entire day reading all 24 chapters and it. was. AWESOME. I looooove reading fics with Zuko's and Iroh's point of view and this was soooo well written I even read it twice and wanna read a third time. I can't wait to read the next chapter and if you do not have plans on abondoning this fic or stopping it midway, I don't care if updates are late or not. I. will. stick. with. you. till. the. final. chapter. of. this. MAGNIFICENT. story.

I'm really, really looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up your wonderful work!
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 24 . 2/15
This is absolutely beautiful, I love it! I can't even put into words how amazing this is.
I can't wait for an update and hope that it doesn't end up as an abandoned story.
Phantom Ice chapter 24 . 2/6
This is so good! Usually these re-write of the series stories bother me, but that's because they are usually literally just re-writes of the series with some extra dialogue here and there, this is a re-write done right. It has just enough of the original for us to recognize it, but not so much that it becomes redundant. Plus, in really like what you did with Zuko's healing abilities. It actually seems really plausible and for a moment I forgot it wasn't cannon (it totally should be). How you characterized everyone was just amazing, I mean the show does that pretty well itself, but the way you really built on it was great and interesting. I really can not wait for more,
Good Luck!
Icy Cake chapter 24 . 2/5
Loving this story! Looking forward to your next update.