Reviews for The Undying Fire
jacpin2002 chapter 58 . 4/23
I am down for as much Zutara as you want to throw in this fic. And I am liking this Sokka/Mai thing.
Plucie chapter 58 . 4/23
Ohhhhh no damnnnn
That's not good...
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 58 . 4/22
Yay! Officially Zutara! Huzzah! So much drama going on! Can't wait to see where this leads!
LucidKren chapter 58 . 4/22
This was a lovely chapter. Even though it gave you guys, it doesn't read like it. :)

I enjoy how you always remember to give background characters some meat. I loved Muscly Pops. What he said was very relevant, and something somebody in his position would think. It added some necessary grounding to the scene.

Loved how all the pieces have fallen into place. Sokka's revelation was brilliantly written
Luna Lillyth chapter 58 . 4/22
Oh me oh my oh no! Heh, I like the way their way of thinking is expressed.
meladi1 chapter 58 . 4/21
I feel like there's missing something from last chapter to this one... one second Sokka is going to Jin's house, the next he's running with Enlai, or is that on purpose
meladi1 chapter 56 . 4/21
Me at the ending of this chapter. "So that just happened.." xD
redgrass-and-silvertrees chapter 58 . 4/21
Oh man! This is really ramping up! I understand wrestling with stories and I can only imagine how difficult it is to work with one as complex and delicious as this one. So many threads and threats going on, I love it. Great update, can't wait for the next
Reader chapter 58 . 4/21
Ship and let ship, indeed. I'm not a Zutara fan myself, but I read a lot of your works because they're just so damn well written!

Keep up the good work!
sasunaruneechan chapter 58 . 4/21
Apparently I hadn't read the previous chapter yet, so I got to read two in a row now! Yeahy! I guess the final battle is about to start in earnest now. Does that mean that this story will come to an end once the battle is over? I really hope the story continues cuss there are still so many questions left! Toph has to recover and get over the traumatic mental block she now has. (I can imagine her having to go through such a spirit journey like Zuko and Aang had to before.) Aang still has to wake up and I want to know his reaction to the develolpments between Zuko and Katara. And where would Zuko's mother be and if they reunite how would that go?
Wauw, your story, even after all these long chapters, still has so much potential left! Aren't you bumbed about it that you can't publish this story as a book? You sure got enough material for it and you've put so much effort in it, all the research, plots around plots described in the most beautiful storytelling.. But as always the copyright would be in the way of that.
I cannot imagine how they are gonna fix it now. It really does feel like Basing sé is lost, especially with the Fire nations army already within their walls... Can't wait to read how our characters are going to get out of this mess! Keep up your hard work for I will still be faithfully waiting for every new update. .
Ps; is your health doing a bit better? Last chapter you said you had to rest a lot. I hope you are doing better and that the next chapter comes to you as easily the flow of a gentle river and it's speedy currents. .
lucel18 chapter 58 . 4/21
Sokka is smart to wait patiently for the perfect opportunity to save Mai.

Lol! At Sokka and Enlai.

I can see that Iroh is training Zuko, whether he realizes it or not, for his future position as Fire Lord.

Zuko doesn't sugarcoat his counsel for Kuei. Lol. Also, ROFL at Kuei's determination to face his people in armor and everyone's reactions to it.

I love that Zuko believes in Katara having his back, but Aang and Toph's state breaks my heart. How will they be healed?

Omg, love the banter between Sokka and Mai. It's awesome to see this friendship develop. Will it become something more? There are so many hints by others that I'm not sure what to make of it. Is it just teasing? Or is it foreshadowing something?

Here I thought someone finally outsmarted Azula (namely Sokka) but damn, she's good. Lol!

Looking forward to more, including Zutara! I'm so happy about this. Lol. Thank you so much!
Bookmeister999 chapter 58 . 4/20