Reviews for The Things Her Heart is Trying to Tell Her
FireStarDragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
OMG... as a proud fan of LOK, I can honestly say that was an amazing fic. Short, yes, but it had everything it needed to be great. Thank you for writing something so damn good. Love the title, too.

ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This fandom is slowly growing and becoming quite awesome too. I noticed the number of MaKorra fics (English) jumped from the 550s to the 600

I'm hoping this isn't a one-shot because it sure doesn't look like one :)

Can't wait to see what you will do next for this.

MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Legend of Korra. I freaking love this series now. And this pairing...I love it!

Korra and her feelings. (:
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Seems a little rushed, but a nice review and insight on how Korra would be feelings about that day. I definitely like your star metaphors.

chickchick chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
JaguarJenny chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Good so far. (:
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Simply lovely.
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
My oh my. I really wasn't going to read this because I had this methodical idea that I'd go from the bottom up. But it's really hard to ignore it when my inbox bleeps and tells me you've tried your hand at something that isn't Naruto and is actually something else I have this unbalanced fan girl infatuation with. And boy if Legend of Korra isn't amazing...:O It's so great. Granted I was so scared that it would ruin The Last Airbender, and I must say that after watching the first episode I had a little sulk because of the fact that all the characters I grew to love were either ancient or dead T.T I ran off and watched a few of the old episodes, haha. But I've since gotten over it and realised LOK is...gah! so good.

And anyway. This is a great piece. The little delve into Korra's head is great. I must say, her character has so much potential for fanfic, what with it being so early on in the series and all, coupled with the fact that she's such an interesting, writable character. Endless possibilities etc. But I love the way you've captured the mood and I love how you've kept it so believable. Her thoughts flow so easily into the actual story telling that it's hard to know what comes first, her thoughts or the story in itself...? Wonderful work Wings. Am I greedy to ask for more...;)
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This story is great. You should have a follow up to this tale. I can see Korra definitely wanting to fix things and make it allright again. I'd love to see in the next one, if you write a continuation, where Korra puts everything in the backburner, her feelings for Mako and all the mess that went down and be focused on training for probending and airbending, and somehow forgotten her feelings for Mako, much to his dismay. I can see Korra just grasping her being as an Avatar, and starting to be engrossed in that that it starts to bother Mako that Korra's feelings have somehow are lost. Anyway, great story. I like how Korra unselfishly wanted to fix things and make it allright and grow at the awesome Avatar we all know she is.