Reviews for Make Things Right
xLonelyDreamerx chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Wow that was great. I like that you make Klaus guilty for a thousand years and I love how you wrote Klaus imagine how Elijah's life would be if he hadn't gotten in the way.
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Hello! So I think I'm starting to spam you... So sorry if it is getting annoying (hopefully it's not) especially since I tend to write long reviews so I shall call it a day right after this (I need to sleep anyway) LOL

Anyways, can't really remember when Klaus had apparently told Elena to choose Stefan or if this is really just a one-shot at Klaus' secret desire that Elena chose Stefan (LOL sorry, I can't really remember S3... I think?) but this is an interesting look at Klaus' thoughts nonetheless. No need to worry about it being a shot at Damon though. I am (or was... I can't really bring myself to care about Elena and her relationship drama anymore) also a Delena shipper and I still like Damon and from a neutral stand-point, I am completely unoffended :) Like the comparison between the two sets of brothers and you (and your friend) are definitely right about the similarities there :) Once again, love your writing style and awesome fic :)
Daughter of Klaus chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I like it.
anonyreaderfan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I am neither a Delena nor a Stelena fan but that shouldn't be a factor in anyone judging this story. It is a very well thought out commentary on Klaus's feelings, his viewpoint. I think you did an excellent job and it is well written.