Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
Mina chapter 14 . 6/14
Are you nuts? You really think that Edward had "good" reasons? Are you serious? So let me get this straight!
Because he has contracts that has him out on his ship most of the time, Edward is allowed to be an asshole and manwhore? Oh and can't have a relationship? Aaaah okay got it. That's how men excuse cheating. Right!
This is utter bullshit. All of Edward's excuses. If Bella meant so much to him, he wouldn't slept with other women. And then to explain it to her in detail...how fucked up is that.
These are NOT good reasons and really NOT good intentions. It counts for nothing if you ask me.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 28 . 5/18
Absolutely amazing story. It really jerked me around for awhile and it made me cry! But at the end of the day, it was an amazing story and I'm glad I read it! :)
Thank you so much for sharing it and I can't wait to read more!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 25 . 5/17
Stupid chapter made me cry again lol.
Although I am still grumpy about Edward, I am SO happy that he is alive and kicking. The ending of this chapter was sweet and adorable.
I know that Edward just came back from his "death" and he's had amnesia and stuff, but I still thought his apology about the awful things he sad to Bella before the accident was not the best. He definitely could've done better on that apology. And I know that it isn't much in the grand scheme of things, but the way he talked to her was just atrocious, and it colored my view of Edward a little.
But great chapter and I look forward to more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 22 . 5/17
So thanks for making me cry...
That's always fun.
Well I started off this chapter pissed at Edward.
And then I got really annoyed because Bella was thinking about traveling with Edward. Which annoyed me because, she was thinking about it after he was a complete asshole to her RIGHT before he left and because he threw a temper tantrum, she is now thinking about leaving her DYING father to be with him. What a selfish asshole. God.
After this chapter, I am SUPER pissed at Edward. Because he was a complete dick, he left his and Bella's relationship at a really horrible place before they left. And then he went into a storm and is maybe dead?! What kind of person does that to the woman they claim to love? First, how could you be such a dick? And second, how could you leave without making sure everything was good?
Currently feeling very sad and very angry with Edward. Probably going to be pissed at him for awhile (because he will make it out-I know he will)
Onto the next chapter!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 21 . 5/17
I think I actually kind of hate Edward after this chapter.
He was straight up cruel to bella and didn't even seem to care. Not only did he completely blow up at her and say such awful things, but he didn't even try to fix it. He just left them at a horrible place because he was being a complete dipshit.
I 100% do not think that Bella should have apologized to him at all during that time. She did absolutely nothing wrong. And the fact that he could be so insensitive as cruel was just astounding.
Here she is, taking care of her dying father, trying to deal with Edward being away from her AGAIN, and he says these vicious things to her, that would absolutely break my freaking heart if I was in Bella's position. And if I were her, I would really start to question things. Like am I holding him back? Does he resent me? Does he truly love me enough? Can he ever leave the sea? Am I just a burden to him?
It's heartbreaking.
And the fact that she made an effort to talk to him after he yelled at her (the first time), even though I think he was 100% in the wrong, and he just yelled at her some more? I thought it was mean. Especially when HE LEFT WITHOUT saying goodbye! Literally! He wrote some stupid words on a piece of paper.
If I was Bella, I would be completely pissed and hurt. Especially because he didn't even seem too upset that he hurt her. When he was talking to Jasper about it, he didn't seem upset that he had literally broken Bella's heart and then just left her to go fishing for a freaking week!
Right now I am VERY pissed with Edward. He was a complete asshole and I'm very upset with him!
Lol rant over! But I can't wait to read more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 14 . 5/17
I really love this story. It's making me so ready and I'm seriously feeling so many emotions.
But I think edward is the biggest freaking dick and I wish Bella had made him work for it more. While he was upfront with her the previous summer about them only being together that summer, he gave her so much false hope that OF COURSE she would think they are in a relationship. While his words said "no commitment," his actions said something completely different.
And I thought his "reasons" for sleeping with those women were complete bullshit. He KNEW that Bella completely fell for him and would be pining away for him, and yet he did nothing. God, in one of those two damn letters he could have said "move on, j have". But instead, he was a selfish prick and gave her just enough hope to wait for him. And his reasoning for why he slept with those women "I wanted to stay with you, but I couldn't because of my crew, so I screwed those woman to give me normalcy" was so dumb. Everyone told him he was an idiot and that he screwed up, and he did absolutely nothing but write her two stupid notes. His actions are appalling and I do no think what he did was at all understandable or justified. It clearly seemed like he just wanted the freedom to have sex and get Bella out of his mind, with no care about her or how he left her. And to say it when he was in the middle of having sex with her? Absolutely disgusting.
Honestly, I think Edward has a whole hell of a lot to make up for and I really wish Bella would actually hold him accountable. But she's so in love with him that she doesn't. She lets him walk all over her and she takes him back after he didn't talk to her for 8 months, had sex with her, slept with other women, all because she loves him and he gave her a sob story about how he had to for the sake of his crew.
I freaking love this story (as I have no been able to freaking put it down) but I am so freaking disappointed in Edward. All the stupid tests he made Bella do, the mind games, the jerking her around, it makes me sad that she puts up with it because she thinks he's a good guy. I haven't seen too much of this "good" Edward. All I see is a guy who takes what he wants and then apologizes for it after.
So I am hoping that Bella will grow a pair and start to put him in his place. Because right now, all I want to do is punch him in the face
Lol sorry for my rant! I am just so invested in the story! :)
Can't wait to read more!
neelix lee chapter 28 . 5/7
Wonderful story, loved it from the first word. :)
DMBSJB18 chapter 25 . 3/6
Well it's hard to still e mad at a guy who went through all that. He's kinda a sweetheart. Which doesn't really jive with the manwhore, but whatever I'll take it :)
DMBSJB18 chapter 19 . 3/6
Huh. I've. But reading all your fics and loving them. But this one... Edward... I just can't. He had the pics in the same drawer as his pics with Bella. No way he didn't notice that or think about that. And yeah, the other pics do cheapen the pics with Bella. Hr plays like he's an idiot but he's not.
dixiechickie chapter 26 . 2/6
I've always loved that song! 'Brandy walks through a silent town, and loves a man who's not around', oh geez it's still a wonderful song. And a wonderful name. Thanks for this story I finally got around to reading, I did cry a lot so sue me. hehe
vickyycullen chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
Bella deserves all this shit for being so dumb
vickyycullen chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
Who does Bella think she is with that outburst lol
riderswaves123 chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
Oh buh huh...Edward is such a poor baby. That's why he needs all the women to make it better.

What a bullshit of an excuse. Contracts? Horrible lifes of his workers? That is his excuse for screwing other women behind Bella's back?
Damn, I didn't know it could get any better (that's my sarcasm). But look there, Bella was oh so touched and heartbroken as he started to cry in front of her that she took him back. Just with a few tears of him.
There are no words or apologies in the world to explain what he has done. He simply fucked up because he got caught. And now he wants to be her good boy again. So Edward tells her openly how he screwed around. And Bella falls for it because she can't bear it to see him cry.
But sleeping with another woman is so okay.

Sorry, but Bella should show him the ice cold shoulder the moment he came in and stick to it. And screw Leah for that shitty comment. Bella should have listen to his sob story and then kick him out for good.

Edward could have been faithful and be a boyfriend, husband, what ever to Bella in this job. He just don't choose not to be.

I wish you had made Bella not break down and take him back then. Much muuuch later maybe okay. But not like that. Edward is such a manwhore and didn't gave a shit about Bella when he was away.
Typical man.
Stacey chapter 23 . 10/26/2016
My heart just aches for Leah. Any chance Randall will show up, after being rescued from a deserted island?
Stacey chapter 22 . 10/26/2016
He has never ever put Bella first. I hope she moves on.
2,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »