Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
WTF STUPID EDWARD! bella deserves better!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
edwards still dumb for not contacting or trying to do anything with bella for 8 months!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
edwards dumb! edward you dont deserve bella, edward you a slut
jansails chapter 26 . 5/30/2014
CBDR is one of those stories where the reader feels as if they've walked into the lives of the people written about because it's not a fairytale, fantasy, or a perfect romance.
It has arguments, distrust, fear, forgiveness, acceptance, compromise, patience, devotion, determination, passion, & most importantly love.
Brilliant story!
jansails chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
Oh D*mn!
jansails chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Edward has turned into Mr. Commitment with talk of letting the bachelor fishermen/sailors' apartment go, moving in with Bella, later looking for a place with a yard & more bedrooms.
Then, add the super romantic locket with their picture & special engravings?
The captain with a revolving, new girl in every port has been tamed!
Mentioning the non-condom scene makes the reader wonder if this is foreshadowing of an announcement to come?
Bella's gonna lose Charlie, isn't she?
vivalarye chapter 28 . 5/8/2014
Loved it!
Tsee85 chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I kind of like it in Edward's head. I hope for more EPOV' s.
Twihardder chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
Not too bad of a roller coaster of emotions as some of those other stories full of angst, for which I'm grateful for. Not to say I wasn't crying or popping an aspirin to prevent heart failure. So happy with the way this all came together and ended. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Twihardder chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
Heartfail? Try heart attack! Good Lord!
Merah chapter 21 . 4/23/2014
Oy. Bella the Annoying. I suppose it's mean of me to say so, but I really do find her annoying at this point in the story...but I am enjoying the read anyway!
Merah chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm really enjoying it today :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Seems like a bit of an ass.
dbpbatm chapter 28 . 4/1/2014
Really fun read!
dbpbatm chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Um, you keep saying that he isn't a whore... but he is. No question. Done deal.
2,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »