Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
Bunch2009 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Loving Bella. I am glad she is not a push over. Excellent update
Tiara2010 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
I'm glad Edward washed his sheets That chapter was great, as usual! I admit that Edward is a little more likable now Have a great Mother Day tomorrow!
ditzyone29 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Wow! I'm am still loving it. I think it's cute that Bella brings out a different side of him. Honestly though, I can't wait until Rose finds out about them. I figure she will give some info we may not know yet. Can't wait for the next one!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
I SO would have gone with him to that beach...
Misspanda83 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Love them talking too!
zkcej chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Awwww getting to know each other I like:) so cute!

And I kinda hate it that bella always doubt edward sincerity but I can't blame her urghh lol

Thnaks for the update :)
kmfroggi chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
i love them talking too! so edward seemed really upset that she left his bed, thats a good sign!
kitkat681 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Ha! Yeah I would hope tomorrow would be a day free from diaper changes but I'm thinking that ain't gonna happen.

Mwah!
Sunsetwing chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
It almost sounds if he's falling for her a little bit each chapter.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Um, yeah I was kinda skeeved at the thought of Edward's multiple partners all over the couch because we know there have been more than a few. Yeah. And I will be truthful about the bedsheets, I thought the same thing! Lol

And now we're finally getting to see the human side of Edward, not just the sexual being we've met and seen. He surprised me. Seems like he grew up a Regular Joe. Doctor/surgeon father, stay-at-home mom...and he was in the Coast Guard? Surprising. Nice surprise. And hot. Super hot! Lol.

And yeah, so...he was shocked at our Dirty Girl B, eh? Mhmm. So he was wondering if she'd ever be able to give it to him. I say she can give it and then some! Because for all of Bella's experiences, she thinks she can't live up to or match up to his. Don't know why she thinks that-numbers maybe? We all know that numbers doesn't prove the quality or experience. Some women or men may have only had one or two partners within a period of time but those partnerships may have explored so much more than a person who sleeps around just to get his dick wet or her needs met. Clinical. What bam thank you m'am. Numbers. They don't mean everything. Lol. So I'm looking forward to all the kinky fuckery that's about to go down. I like that they'll be matching each other, need for need or kink for kink. Exploration. And I can see now what you've been telling us that Edward will open his eyes to things, new and old. And our Dirty Girl Bella will be just the one to do it. ;)
kfoll chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
And that's how he does it! LOL!

It's great to see them talking. I like that she's being discreet too. It'll do no one any good if she makes their fling too obvious.

The only thing that set tha warning bells off was how sincere he looked when he was obviously lying through his teeth. Just keep that in mind Bella.
ana rod chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
this is so addicting ahhh
littlelizruth chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
:O you sneeky devil! you made edward appear human! oh how i loved those stories.
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Verdict still out on Fishward ...but I'm glad Bella can hold her own. Somewhat
DawnsWhimsy chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
I am still shocked he went to the bar looking for her because she wasn't there when he woke up. Well no wonder he is a horndog fucking machine he had an older girl take his virginity at such a young age.
2,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »