Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I held my breath the entire chapter.

Wow!
hedderzchildress chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Love it cant wait for more
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
hehehe, Bella and Alice. Hmmmm, what is Bella gonna do when he's gone?
I Heart Twi-Fiction chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I can't wait until the next chapter.

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this story so far.
LoveeDuckiee chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I Loved it! :) You're such a good writer!
nursedoublek chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Love, love, loved this chapter! It was nice to see that E has a jealous side, and a hot possessive side! Haha! Awesome story! Can't wait for tomorrows update! :)
Tiara2010 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
What about a foursome? Great chapter! I wonder how Edward knew about Bella & Jake at the bookstore? Can't wait for your kinkfest ;-)
cejsmom chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Oh wow! You grabbed my attention right away with this one! I'm happy I started reading after you had posted a few chapters cuz right now I feel sooo greedy wanting more and more. I love how you push the envelope with our beloved characters. Fantastic. Is a foursome in our future? I wonder? I am dying even more for what happens once Edward leaves. Will their be a big time jump? I imagine at some point? What will happen when he comes back? Can't wait to see what you have planned cuz I know whatever it is, it will be awesome!
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I really like how easy she reads - just natural. She doesn't have a lot of hangups or issues. She's there to help out her dad, no angst about it. I can feel that she's a bit excited about hte new experience and meeting people.
mtneer05 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I still don't hate this Edward. He's been honest. He isn't really leading Bella on and she knows this. :)

That being said...bring on the kink!
Kerstin W chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Aaaw...he was jealous. hehe...But he will go away,I guess. No matter what. But maybe he breaks his rule and buys a cellphone:-)
edluver09 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Ah, I feel like I'm Bella reading this story. Gah, I love it!
Erikajo chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Sounds like quite a par-tay! Haha! ;)
mamacat20 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Looks like Bella is going to get one more night of kink from Edward before he takes off. I'm also wondering how Edwards going to leave. Does he actually say 'bye' to Bella or will he just take off in the night and say nothing at all? Something tells me he just leaves which just proves what a big ole asshole he really is.
MistiS chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Okay, I have to ask. What the heck is chocolate cake pops? Sounds terrific whatever it is.

Thanks for the chapter.