Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
LoveeDuckiee chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I Loved it! :) You're such a good writer!
nursedoublek chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Love, love, loved this chapter! It was nice to see that E has a jealous side, and a hot possessive side! Haha! Awesome story! Can't wait for tomorrows update! :)
Tiara2010 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
What about a foursome? Great chapter! I wonder how Edward knew about Bella & Jake at the bookstore? Can't wait for your kinkfest ;-)
cejsmom chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Oh wow! You grabbed my attention right away with this one! I'm happy I started reading after you had posted a few chapters cuz right now I feel sooo greedy wanting more and more. I love how you push the envelope with our beloved characters. Fantastic. Is a foursome in our future? I wonder? I am dying even more for what happens once Edward leaves. Will their be a big time jump? I imagine at some point? What will happen when he comes back? Can't wait to see what you have planned cuz I know whatever it is, it will be awesome!
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I really like how easy she reads - just natural. She doesn't have a lot of hangups or issues. She's there to help out her dad, no angst about it. I can feel that she's a bit excited about hte new experience and meeting people.
mtneer05 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I still don't hate this Edward. He's been honest. He isn't really leading Bella on and she knows this. :)

That being said...bring on the kink!
Kerstin W chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Aaaw...he was jealous. hehe...But he will go away,I guess. No matter what. But maybe he breaks his rule and buys a cellphone:-)
edluver09 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Ah, I feel like I'm Bella reading this story. Gah, I love it!
Erikajo chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Sounds like quite a par-tay! Haha! ;)
mamacat20 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Looks like Bella is going to get one more night of kink from Edward before he takes off. I'm also wondering how Edwards going to leave. Does he actually say 'bye' to Bella or will he just take off in the night and say nothing at all? Something tells me he just leaves which just proves what a big ole asshole he really is.
MistiS chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Okay, I have to ask. What the heck is chocolate cake pops? Sounds terrific whatever it is.

Thanks for the chapter.
tjcutie chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Well another good one! I actually didnt have time to read this weekend so I read chptrs 7, 8 and 9 and well of course I loved that so I cannot wait for the next update!
NZTwilighter chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Ha!

"Well, I'm glad that you're so unaffected by all this shit that you can just fall right to sleep after your full and exciting day. I, on the other hand, have barely slept this past week, and I didn't sleep at all last night or tonight. All last night I kept walking over here and almost knocking, then turning around going home, where I would sit for an hour and then walk right back over here."

Just one of the many dialogue lines I loved from their little drama session. Oh, how the tables have turned, if only for a little while! I bet he has no idea what is happening to him, and I like that he's seen how hurtful it can be to see something seemingly undeniable.
bakergirl24 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Good morning Beegirl13, I'm not sure where I picked this story up. It could have been The Lemonade Stand but since you are posting everyday I think someone was pimping it on The Forbidden group on FB. LOL. I grabbed a couple of links yesterday.

So far I am hooked. I'm really not sure how I feel about the relationship but I do like the story. At times I want to smack Bella and tell her to walk away and then other times I feel like yelling, "Yeah throw him down and fuck the shit out of him. I think the times I want to smack her are the times that you know she is in love with him. He is going to do nothing but break her heart, you can see it coming. I wonder when we get another little snippet in his POV? I want to know what he is thinking. We got that little snippet early on when all he was wondering was what the sex was going to be like. (Such a man thing) Okay so fine, we think about it too. Hell, if they are bad in the sack dump their ass. Because sooner or later life turns to shit for awhile and if there's not good sex your fucked and not in a good way. LOL.

Do I see a four some in the next chapter? ;) That would be interesting.

Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
mzgypsy chapter 9 . 5/14/2012