Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
ana1973 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Oh shit let the kinky foursome begin lol. But i really wonder how he will react to actually doing it because he is possessive. Alot of guys are talk but when it's their actual significant other then they dont like it. Seeing her with Alice would be hot but with Jasper, i dont know. By the way if this is at all from experience, you had some pretty hot college years lol lol. Looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
Justmecp chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Is it hot in here... **fans self**
Flippysten chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Do I see a foursome coming? Woohoo! Although I can't see E switching partners since he's so possesive of Bella but I do see them all doing the deed in the same room;) Bring on the kinkfeast.

Not looking forward to B being heartbroken when E leaves...wonder how that's all gonna play out.

Last but not least, if I never told ya, you are an awesome writer!
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Yah he's lying.

If Alice can get a hold of Jasper then she can get ahold of him!

She needs to date someone else really piss him off!
aramisette chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I have to say, not liking clingy, reveal-everything-to-Edward Bella. She even says it at one point. Be strong, girl. Also, not a fan of Bella's party past. A bit too OOC for me, but whatever, I guess.
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I held my breath the entire chapter.

Wow!
hedderzchildress chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Love it cant wait for more
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
hehehe, Bella and Alice. Hmmmm, what is Bella gonna do when he's gone?
I Heart Twi-Fiction chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I can't wait until the next chapter.

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this story so far.
TheBlackBella chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I Loved it! :) You're such a good writer!
nursedoublek chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Love, love, loved this chapter! It was nice to see that E has a jealous side, and a hot possessive side! Haha! Awesome story! Can't wait for tomorrows update! :)
Tiara2010 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
What about a foursome? Great chapter! I wonder how Edward knew about Bella & Jake at the bookstore? Can't wait for your kinkfest ;-)
cejsmom chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Oh wow! You grabbed my attention right away with this one! I'm happy I started reading after you had posted a few chapters cuz right now I feel sooo greedy wanting more and more. I love how you push the envelope with our beloved characters. Fantastic. Is a foursome in our future? I wonder? I am dying even more for what happens once Edward leaves. Will their be a big time jump? I imagine at some point? What will happen when he comes back? Can't wait to see what you have planned cuz I know whatever it is, it will be awesome!
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I really like how easy she reads - just natural. She doesn't have a lot of hangups or issues. She's there to help out her dad, no angst about it. I can feel that she's a bit excited about hte new experience and meeting people.
mtneer05 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I still don't hate this Edward. He's been honest. He isn't really leading Bella on and she knows this. :)

That being said...bring on the kink!
2,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »