Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
mamacat20 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Looks like Bella is going to get one more night of kink from Edward before he takes off. I'm also wondering how Edwards going to leave. Does he actually say 'bye' to Bella or will he just take off in the night and say nothing at all? Something tells me he just leaves which just proves what a big ole asshole he really is.
MistiS chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Okay, I have to ask. What the heck is chocolate cake pops? Sounds terrific whatever it is.

Thanks for the chapter.
tjcutie chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Well another good one! I actually didnt have time to read this weekend so I read chptrs 7, 8 and 9 and well of course I loved that so I cannot wait for the next update!
NZTwilighter chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Ha!

"Well, I'm glad that you're so unaffected by all this shit that you can just fall right to sleep after your full and exciting day. I, on the other hand, have barely slept this past week, and I didn't sleep at all last night or tonight. All last night I kept walking over here and almost knocking, then turning around going home, where I would sit for an hour and then walk right back over here."

Just one of the many dialogue lines I loved from their little drama session. Oh, how the tables have turned, if only for a little while! I bet he has no idea what is happening to him, and I like that he's seen how hurtful it can be to see something seemingly undeniable.
bakergirl24 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Good morning Beegirl13, I'm not sure where I picked this story up. It could have been The Lemonade Stand but since you are posting everyday I think someone was pimping it on The Forbidden group on FB. LOL. I grabbed a couple of links yesterday.

So far I am hooked. I'm really not sure how I feel about the relationship but I do like the story. At times I want to smack Bella and tell her to walk away and then other times I feel like yelling, "Yeah throw him down and fuck the shit out of him. I think the times I want to smack her are the times that you know she is in love with him. He is going to do nothing but break her heart, you can see it coming. I wonder when we get another little snippet in his POV? I want to know what he is thinking. We got that little snippet early on when all he was wondering was what the sex was going to be like. (Such a man thing) Okay so fine, we think about it too. Hell, if they are bad in the sack dump their ass. Because sooner or later life turns to shit for awhile and if there's not good sex your fucked and not in a good way. LOL.

Do I see a four some in the next chapter? ;) That would be interesting.

Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
mzgypsy chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
can't wait...
tff000 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
wonder what will happen when he leaves
Bunch2009 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Loved the chapter. I am sure Edward will rethink the no phone or contact thing.. He saw her with Jake was he stalking her? LOL.
kitkat681 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
KINK!

I'm ready for some kink.

Not ready for the year apart :(
sweetmel21 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I'm not sure I still trust Edward but he isn't with me so I'm good.
Misspanda83 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Whoa! Time jump! I guess I wasn't expecting such a bug jump, but I understand you've gotta keep it moving. Can't wait to find out what her plan is with Alice.
Creampuf99 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I have a bad feeling Edward is going to disappear after the season is over
zkcej chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Omggggggg kinks tommmmm I'm soo ready!

Weeeeeeeee

And I'm anxious for edwards leaving gaaaaa
winterohnine chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Okay. That's too ...wow. Okay. I'm not a fan of orgies, but... okay.

Wow...yeah...okay.
FranRichards chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
What a 'going away' present for Edward and Jasper, every mans fantasy come true!
2,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »