Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
audrey chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
i dunno, i think you should have bella meet someone decent. edward just doesn't seem to be good for bella here.

good chapter.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Damn - he's lickable, likeable, and too too dangerous for one's heart - poor B...Great chapter!
sbc123 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Totally more likable...sweet chatting about the family...good parents and sharing their sexploits with each other is totally hot...are they gonna do a foursome with jasper and Alice? They all seem like they might be down for it...just saying...
edluver09 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Edward is only like .00001% more likeable to me. But I'm a very mean person that has very demanding standards. Also, probably shouldn't have read this before going to a church thing. Great update!
mtneer05 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Another great chapter! At least E's honest. He's not misleading Bella, at least not yet.
sweetmel21 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
After my last review though I don't necessarily take back my thoughts on Edward. I'm not found of men that use women that way, a different one for each season. But I have had a relationship based soley on sex, which can work, or at least it has for me. I think the 2 people involved just have to be on the same page, not saying it couldn't move on to something more, but well I'm not sure what my point is. I do enjoy reading and look forward to how this story goes.
teambellaedward chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
ana1973 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
First, I saw League of their Own last night too, i guess it's just a total chic flic lol. Secondly, i told my family that I was not doing anything at all tomorrow, i dont care if the dishes stack up until Monday, i think they all think I am crazy but i dont care it's my one day off. My husband said we will go out for breakfast, lunch and dinner...fine with me :) Now back to your story...i think edward is still going to play bella, or maybe it should be that bella plays him and lets him know what it feels like... but looking forward to reading more.
tennishog chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Great chapter - cant decide how I think this will end...
sbc123 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Erikajo chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
I watched A League Of Their Own yesterday too. I love that movie and I always crack up when Madonna is teaching the girl to read with the trashy novel. Hahaha! :)
tff000 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
good chapter
mamacat20 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Wow, Edward gets laid for the 1st time and he becomes this cocky little ass. At least he made sure that Bella got hers. ;)
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
AWW, I like him better now, but he does have his womanizing ways.
BlueMoonKizz chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Loved the chapter of course. I never got to go to Prom. BOO! But that was probably due to the fact I was home schooled for high school. Lame. Anyway Happy Early Mother's Day. Hope those dishes of yours get's done. And mine too.
2,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »