Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
winterohnine chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Okay. That's too ...wow. Okay. I'm not a fan of orgies, but... okay.

Wow...yeah...okay.
FranRichards chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
What a 'going away' present for Edward and Jasper, every mans fantasy come true!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
OMG! I am so ready for the kinkfest...I holed it would happen!
kmfroggi chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
so im curious, who told edward about bella and jacob? hmm...she let that go pretty easily.

on to the kink, huh. oh boy! what will edward do? cant wait!
jules2 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
How come It is ok for Edward to get jealous but no Bella? He dont give answers. But I like this story. Keep them coming.
SassYNoleS chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Wow .. fabulous chapter as always ... ;) Can't wait for more !
CullensTwiMistress chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
you can PM me the whole chapter if you want, j/s

*in best Paris Hilton voice* that's hot! lmao
Scattycow chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I'm looking forward to the next EPOV snippet. Sometimes it seems as if he is more invested in this than Bella. Then he spoils it with his 'that's why I don't do relationships' comment!

I'm glad you had a good Mothers Day. Our Mothers Day in the UK is in mid March. At 5 1/2 months pregnant with my first child I'm going to be celebrating it myself next year. I'm hoping to get something back from the 26 years of giving that I've done.

Don't mean it Mum. I love you! LOL!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Sooo, Edward was jealous, huh? Good, now he knows how it felt for Bella seeing him flirting with an old "date". That makes him sound like a giggolo. *giggles* And apparently if he were a professional, he'd a'been rollin in the dough with all the "clientele" he's had at just this ONE port! Anyway, thank goodness that, according to Edward, he was never with Rose. But, even though he's been honest with Bella all this time, I still don't trust Edward as far as I can throw him. And being that he is a work of fiction (damn, it! Why can't he be real!), I can't throw him at all, lol. So because he knows that Bella won't tell Rosalie about him, them, maybe he's banking on that lie? But then again, if he didn't care, why would he hide that from Bella, right? He could have just told her since he's leaving anyway and moving on...though Bella has no idea if he'll "choose" her again next season. Anyway, I hope one day we don't learn that it was a lie, that he and Rose fucked each other's brains out. Though the whole watching Jasper & Alice thing would be ick since Alice is about to be her sister. :p

And so...those two teasing hoochies on the dance floor want their men to get riled up, eh? I'm hoping that what will happen next will really happen next chapter. Hope it comes to fruition! *fingers crossed* You did say kinky times up ahead, right? Teaser! Teaser! Teaser! Lol, now send over that Teaser already, woman!
jenninemarie chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Ooohhh boy kinky Bella on the loose can't wait for next chapter;)
alliz chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Holy fuck! I am so glad I joined Rose Arcadia's FB group! This was the first rec I came across on there, and wow! I love the kink! Please don't let him fuck Alice!
rcherry1977 chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Oh Mercy! What is going on... does he not want people to know about him and Bella and maybe he thinks she doesn't want people to know about them... Interesting! I love angst... bring it ON!
rcherry1977 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Another great chapter... they are getting to know eacheother! love it! Thank you!
RoseArcadia chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
WOOHOO! Damn right I'm excited, bring on the kink baby!
bellaroxx chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
ohh..i soo liking..it...all the misunderstandings cleared...it was good to see..jealous and insecure edward...waiting for more kink...
2,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »