Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
Mypennname chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sunsetwing chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I knew someone narced on her.
acw1 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
eantl88 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Another good chapter but still not convinced I like this Edward. All right, hit me with the teaser.
littlelizruth chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
:O wow... so the next chapter is an edward blurp chapter. i wonder if edward will still be there or if it will be after he leaves. if he is gone where he will be in the world and who he will be doing? anyways i feel that the next chapter will be awesome and look forward to it.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Damn it Bella I said go get a man not a woman. I do have a question when Edward is gone until the next season is Bella allowed to date other men then? I mean we know Edward has many different women at all his port of calls and that once he leaves for the season he will be with them so does that mean Bella is finally allowed to be with others also? He does have quite the double standard about things like that. I still say he is lying about Jane and maybe Rose also.
yamaracullen chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
speechless again! :)

I love this story!
teambellaedward chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
tennishog chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
No way to communicate? Will this finish before he leaves for Argentina or will there be a time jump? Great story, great chapter!
stormy315 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
great chapter...its getting hot in here...foursome? kinky...
Insert Fangs Here chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
OH MY heavens... naughty Bee
RoseArcadia chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
*sob*
ana1973 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Oh Bella needs to give Edward a taste of his own medicine. By the way I do like the kinky fuckery, no complaints over here lol. And I ended doing the dinner dishes today so much for keeping my hands clean lol. But I did enjoy my day with my family which is always nice :) Chips and salsa are always good, good for you. Oh and I did have an "edward" fest and watch Twilight saga all weekend and ended with BD today :)
kmfroggi chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
dang bella, i feel bad for her, but i like the angst too. cant wait to see what he says, im sure it'll be interesting. cant wait for tomorrow!
Charlie0925 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
LOVING THIS! As always, cannot wait for more! ;o)
2,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 .. Last Next »