Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
kmfroggi chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
i love them talking too! so edward seemed really upset that she left his bed, thats a good sign!
kitkat681 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Ha! Yeah I would hope tomorrow would be a day free from diaper changes but I'm thinking that ain't gonna happen.

Mwah!
Sunsetwing chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
It almost sounds if he's falling for her a little bit each chapter.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Um, yeah I was kinda skeeved at the thought of Edward's multiple partners all over the couch because we know there have been more than a few. Yeah. And I will be truthful about the bedsheets, I thought the same thing! Lol

And now we're finally getting to see the human side of Edward, not just the sexual being we've met and seen. He surprised me. Seems like he grew up a Regular Joe. Doctor/surgeon father, stay-at-home mom...and he was in the Coast Guard? Surprising. Nice surprise. And hot. Super hot! Lol.

And yeah, so...he was shocked at our Dirty Girl B, eh? Mhmm. So he was wondering if she'd ever be able to give it to him. I say she can give it and then some! Because for all of Bella's experiences, she thinks she can't live up to or match up to his. Don't know why she thinks that-numbers maybe? We all know that numbers doesn't prove the quality or experience. Some women or men may have only had one or two partners within a period of time but those partnerships may have explored so much more than a person who sleeps around just to get his dick wet or her needs met. Clinical. What bam thank you m'am. Numbers. They don't mean everything. Lol. So I'm looking forward to all the kinky fuckery that's about to go down. I like that they'll be matching each other, need for need or kink for kink. Exploration. And I can see now what you've been telling us that Edward will open his eyes to things, new and old. And our Dirty Girl Bella will be just the one to do it. ;)
kfoll chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
And that's how he does it! LOL!

It's great to see them talking. I like that she's being discreet too. It'll do no one any good if she makes their fling too obvious.

The only thing that set tha warning bells off was how sincere he looked when he was obviously lying through his teeth. Just keep that in mind Bella.
ana rod chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
this is so addicting ahhh
littlelizruth chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
:O you sneeky devil! you made edward appear human! oh how i loved those stories.
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Verdict still out on Fishward ...but I'm glad Bella can hold her own. Somewhat
DawnsWhimsy chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
I am still shocked he went to the bar looking for her because she wasn't there when he woke up. Well no wonder he is a horndog fucking machine he had an older girl take his virginity at such a young age.
stormy315 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
great chapter...so it seems they have both similiar tastes when it comes to sex...cant wait for more...
yamaracullen chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
okay! I take it back whatever i said about Edward! lol

I love that Bella and Edward are talking and knowing each other!

can you make an exception and post two chapter in one day?

great chapter! :)
eantl88 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Edward is more likable but I still don't like him if he can't commit. See you next chapter. :)
SassYNoleS chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Whilst That Was Totally HOT .. Bella Should Have Made Edward Beg For It ... She Needs To Mind Fuck Him To Get Him To See What's Right In Front Of His Eyes ;) ! Hahahaha ! You Know I Loved It !
mamacat20 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
I have to say that Bella standing up to Edward like that just proved to him that she isn't a little push over like all the other girls Edward's done. I just hope that asshat doesn't hurt her in the end. That was pretty damn kinky. Gotta say that if Bella let Edward know tht she has had sex with people actually in the room watching that he will either get pissed or want to try it.
Flippysten chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
One word...HOT! Bring it:) That was one hellava lemon;) Love stories that don't make u wait for the smut. Great chapter but still think Edward's a big player, but trusting you!
2,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 .. Last Next »