Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
theonlykyla chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
I like them talking, too. Makes him more personable...but still a manipulator. She fell for it hook line and sinker.

But Dayum I love this fic!
erimus chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
"I need to find a way to end this"... *whines*... You CAN'T be serious ! It's Mothers Day and Robs birthday! Ok, so you like the angst, I'll just have to endure it I guess. *begs* Please don't torture us for to long... :)
theonlykyla chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Seriously hit, even though I am still put off by him and his manipulating ways.

But, that was hot as sin. Loved it. Seriously.

U r amazing. I never forgot how much I love your writing.
Erikajo chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Yay, angst! :)
theonlykyla chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Damn, that was harsh. I wouldn't have stood for it either. If u r in a date, old fling or not, u don't flirt. Period.

Idc what they've got 'known' between them he should at least be respectful.

And, I'm glad she acted the way she did. She at least deserves to keep her dignity.

As for him...I want to spank his ass. He'll decide tomorrow. Fuck that SHIT.

Lol. Damn girl, you've got me all stirred up;)
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Aw hell. Edward...
theonlykyla chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I sorta love Alice, too. She's point blank.

And, I don't think Bella should believe all she hears but I do think she should upfront in wanting know Edwards expectations.

Ugh, I love this so much!
theonlykyla chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Oh my. Sexy. Confident. Vacant.

I see troubled times in her near future.

And he marked her...to stake his claim...wow. its usually hot but I'm a little pissed at him for peeing on her like a dog staking a pissing tree.

But, she's had better...bigger even...however, he's unleashed an unknown inside of her...something she has no control over. So yeah, I see hurt in her future.

I freakjng loves this, bee!
Love M Go Blue chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
OK, so . . . . If Edward literally goes year-round with his fishing, then he likely owns nothing except that boat (and the presumed business that goes with it), right? Meaning, he probably has no home or other possessions, not even a car. He said that he keeps his apartment at Mrs Cope's so that he can store some things, but he'd have to have an address SOMEwhere, right? Even if it's only a PO box somewhere, he'd HAVE TO have one - if for no other reason than to be able to file taxes (which you can't do without an address) for his fishing business. Not only that, but he must have a bank account somewhere, if for no other reasons than the expenses (like insurance) involved with the business side of the fishing - and you can't have a (US) bank account without an address.

So I guess my point in bringing all that up is . . . IF Edward does "change" for Bella, what does he even bring to the table (other than himself, which - even though he is "Edward" - isn't very "grown up")? He's a 32-ish-year-old man who owns a boat & a fishing business . . . and likely nothing else (though that does beg the question of where anything he owned while in the Coast Guard is now). And Bella works in a bar for her father and doesn't have a "real" home either. Combined, not exactly a recipe for . . . much of anything, really.

And I'm not saying that "things" or money are necessary for a relationship, but come on - these two aren't 16, either. They're adults.
edluver09 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
First, happy mother's day! And I think chips are lovely, mostly because I love food so yeah. Great update even though I should have put it off until I got back from church.
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Oh my...fisherman abound...and warnings all around.

I'm loving this so far. Lol'd when b was questioning alices intentions...to funny.

Great beginning...
padalf1025 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Happy Mother's Day! What is up with Edward? I trust you and I am enjoying the journey! I love me a bit of angst! :)
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Love this! And, u know I love my angst...so bring it on. I've had this bookmarked and just found it again...so glad I did.

Cent wait to see where u r taking it.
Misspanda83 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Jane! What's with the smile and not talking? Can't wait for more!
Bunch2009 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Hmm I'm not sure what happened there... Looking forward for the update. Loved it
2,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 177 .. Last Next »