Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
eantl88 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
You're getting me all antsy. I don't like Edward being a player. I'm gonna hang in there and I hope there is an HEA at the end of this story.
Tiara2010 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I love your Alice! She's so much fun! I can't wait for your next update! I just hope Bella will protect her heart... and not fall too quickly. I think she has to let Edward know two can play that game and not be exclusive... xoxo
Erikajo chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Poor Rose! Can't wait for date night... :)
edluver09 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
My heart broke reading this chapter. It was from a combination of Rose's story and from the possible type of man Edward is. Great update!
MistiS chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
This person here aka me has never tried zucchini before. I know I'm a freak. I live in the south & HATE seafood too. People are ashamed of me. :)

Anyway, fantastic chapter. Liked getting to know our characters a little better. Thanks again and see you tomorrow.
Justmecp chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Poor Bella! I can see the heartbreak in the future! I wish she could hear my warnings...lol! Great chapter!
zkcej chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
And I love alice too :)

And poor rosalie :(

And yaaaaay date iz excited!
zkcej chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
That was so fast ... But UNFFFF hot update is hot!
padalf1025 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Sad story about Rose. Edward and Bella...sounds like a lot of angst will be happening with these two and a lot of sex! Bring it on! Alice she's an interesting character!
Misspanda83 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Poor Rose.
kitkat681 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
:( Poor Rose. Love your take on canon.

*sigh*

I'm going to enjoy your wild lemons ;)
mtneer05 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! I wanna hear more about Edward, from Edward. :)
twinerdforlife chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Argh! So, Edward is Leah's baby's daddy and has nothing to do with him. Oh no no no, this momma is not liking this Edward right now if that's the case. I do wonder why he is the way he is and if someone has hurt him in the past. And, poor rose! That's horrible! My heart hurts for her. Anyway, still loving this story so much! :)
twinerdforlife chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
djsmommie chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Oh excellent adaptation of the Royce story!

Is it twisted that I am soooooo looking forward to Rose finding out and flipping out?

Yeah Slutty Alice is totally working for me (hmmmm sex for oil changes maybe this has potential?)
2,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 .. Last Next »