Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
yamaracullen chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
OMG, I know I'm going to regret my words tomorrow, but Edward is still a JERK! ...but!

Damn that was a hot chapter! LOL

I loved it!
littlelizruth chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
nice. i would be mortified because i'm a blushing virgin but that was hot
eantl88 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Wow...2 chapters in one day. Good chapter but I still don't like Edward. Seems selfish to me. See you tomorrow.
tff000 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
he seems like a jerk in this chapter. also, still not convinced he's not a man whore. seem he has several women in every port
Unchanged Affections chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
smut? what smut?

lololol ;-) love ya!
Unchanged Affections chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
DATE NIGHT!

awesome sauce is what you are!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Edward thinks he's immune to love, lol. I think he's gonna get taught a thing or two. Great chapter !
HollettLA chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
She damn well better stand up for herself. Weak Bella is a no-no. And that boy...girl in every port. You need to put a stop to that!

~Lisa
MSomeone chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
A jealous Bella and a jealous Edward. I think their both screwed. But in a good way.

Thanks for the EPOV.
zkcej chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
He will never settle down! I'm sure bella can change that lollll

Thanks for the update :)
audrey chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
i think it would be great if edward is given a dose of his own medicine-in the form of jake. mike is just not a strong enough competiter and edward is not threatened.
SassYNoleS chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Total Fucking Ass ... That's What Edward Is ! It's Time For Bella To Kick Cockywards Butt ! Great Chapter Though ! I'm Glad Bella Stood Up For Herself !
eantl88 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
This Edward is definitely hard to read. I can tell my heart is going to break a little for Bella.
Tiara2010 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
I'm glad Bella has some spook. I wonder if Edward even knows what he needs or wants

Edward sure is confusing. I still have to see if he is such a good guy!

Thanks for the chapter! xoxo
edluver09 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
I won't lie, I cried. I cried while I was eating soup. I bet I ate my own tears. He's an ass. But then again, I'm sick so I'm not exactly thinking straight. I love your stories so much. I never know what to expect.
2,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 177 .. Last Next »