Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
girlygirl0706 chapter 7 . 2/24
I sure hope at the end there he wrapped it before tapping it or Bella is going to find herself with a little departing gift from Edward when he leaves on his on his next fishing trip.

This is being recommended over at Ms. Swan's bookstore. That's why I'm here. And I having fun reading.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 2/23
Thank you for sharing your interesting story. It was a great read!
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 2/23
Perfect job for Edward he gets the best of both worlds. I'm happy things are working out for them both. Finally.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 2/23
What an experience Edward lived through. I hope he never leaves again.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 2/23
Oh wow, I couldn't even stop to review. My heart has been hurting. I just knew he'd show back up but couldn't
for the life of me figure out how you'd have him do it.
phew.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 2/23
Oh Bella you shouldn't have gone snooping. You know your boy had woman before you. So ok, he's an idiot and
needs to through those pictures out.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 2/23
Doesn't get any closer than having your girl stay with the parents. I think these two are going to make it after all.
I was a little worried by the pregnant girl and thought oh no, Bella is going to think Edward did this isn't she? That
would be bad, she's got to finally trust him.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 2/23
I love how Edward can be so sweet and so freaking kinky at the same time.
And Bella is so willing to love all of him, any which way.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 2/23
the water sex was very lemony, and unexpected lemon "rear" twist. I shouldn't be surprised our two love birds like
to get their kink on.
Hey our boy loves her, yay. I wonder what he has planned. And she's going to flip when she finds out he
wants her to visit him somehow.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 2/23
Although it is admirable that Edward feels this amount of responsibility for his crew, in the end he needs to
be responsible for his own life and well being. If Bella had been his wife, and granted she's not, he would have
been responsible for being there for his family first, her. So yes, he's being a kind and responsible man, but he didn't
cause those problems in his crews lives and at the time he was a free spirit who could have chosen his path
to help others, but now things are different so I'm hoping they'll find a way to buy out his contract and he can
build a life he truly wants. On the other hand, if this IS what he truly wants, and he wants his Bella Cake and
eat it too, then he's not being fair to Bella. (don't know if any of that made sense but...)
And Bella, too, it's very admirable of her to love Edward so much that she's willing to sacrifice three years of her
life for the good of Edward and his crew. Just thinking she's the one with the most to lose here, but in typical female
love struck fashion, she's willing and able to do what needs to be done for the love of her life. Get it. I'm hoping
that these two will find and show that the sacrifice is well worth it. I'm thinking Edward is worth it.
kadronya chapter 28 . 2/22
i love your story!
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 2/22
I felt horrible for Bella seeing that dead plant and what she felt it represented. I still feel Edward started
out thinking he could forget Bella, he probably tried as he said, to "f** her out of him but then I bet he
just couldn't do it anymore. I think he's had time to dwell on feelings he just can't make sense of. And came to
realize he's feeling something special for her.
Bella needs to let the man talk though. For good or bad she needs to be mature and just listen.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 2/22
I wonder what's been happening to Edward all these months that he just couldn't communicate better with Bella. He
seems to know he was lacking in the way he behaved toward Bella. I can't blame Bella on one hand but she'd been
given so many warnings about the sailors...but you can't help what you heart feels.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 2/22
I think Bella is doing just what she should be doing. Being a good daughter to an ill dad. She should also try and focus
on herself more and not be so clingy when Edward is clearly not giving her a reason to think he's clinging to what
they had. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he perhaps has been thinking more seriously of her but just
hasn't cleared his man head enough to be open about it.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 2/22
He was so possessive on one hand making me think he was really so into Bella he just might fall in love enough
to want more from a relationship than what he's been having. But when he left her so easily and wanting to get to
the two other women he and Jasper use to make them "forget" I'd say he's a douchebag even though he was
honest with Bella...you can't hide from a heart that wants what it wants.
2,632 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »