Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 28 . 3/10
Absolutely beautiful story! Quite a tear-jerker but well worth it! Xoxoxoxoxo
Yeah. So that felt like the stereotypical and cliche big misunderstanding that stories seem obligated to include. And I didn't need Alice's psychic prediction to know there's going to be an accident.

I was hoping this would be something different.
Mell C chapter 18 . 2/1
Yeah, I'm betting that was in Maine right before they committed to an exclusive relationship. She's jumping to conclusions.

These two are interesting. They both have colorful pasts when it comes to sex, yet freak at the idea of the other one knocking boots with someone(s) else before they got together. I hope they grow up.
I just don't get it. Specifically, I don't understand Bella and all of her angst. Do I think Edward is great boyfriend material? He'll no. I think his actions are selfish and self serving. He comes back to these same towns every year. He knows his reputation and likes it.

However, in his defense, he's told her from the beginning that he doesn't do relationships or long term monogamy. AND, Bella also seemed pretty interested in just a fuck buddy. She had the guy in Arizona and was willing to do the same with Mike. I am all for responsible, consensual adult sex, as often as you want it. I don't buy that she's magically fallen in love.

Maybe this is a case of the heart ruling the head. But Edward has done exactly what he said he'd do. I don't get why she thought he'd be celibate. And given her past, I'd think she'd understand that. This makes no sense to me.
tas62 chapter 26 . 1/1
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Perfect ending.
shehazi chapter 28 . 11/3/2015
Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
Man...he knows he has her hook line and sinker...she has no self respect...i threw up in my mouth when she caved.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
Boo hoo! She knew he was a manwhore. How stupid can she really be? He is an ass and she is a stupid ass for even waiting for him. She has been warned and seen the evidence so i dont feel sorryr she brought it on herself.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
Serious? Just like that? Im ashamed to be a woman.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
I really want to smack to ahit out of her! Can she be anymore pathetic?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
She is pathetic. Makes me sick.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
She is truly pathetic
FinnMac chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Alice and Jasper knew they were being watched? We're Bella and Edward being watched too. I think I'd like him to mention that first.
FinnMac chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
I might have left him cab money as I exited that theater quickly. Just so he'd get the message.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
This is a recipe for a heart's disaster.
2,754 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »