Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
riderswaves123 chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
Oh buh huh...Edward is such a poor baby. That's why he needs all the women to make it better.

What a bullshit of an excuse. Contracts? Horrible lifes of his workers? That is his excuse for screwing other women behind Bella's back?
Damn, I didn't know it could get any better (that's my sarcasm). But look there, Bella was oh so touched and heartbroken as he started to cry in front of her that she took him back. Just with a few tears of him.
There are no words or apologies in the world to explain what he has done. He simply fucked up because he got caught. And now he wants to be her good boy again. So Edward tells her openly how he screwed around. And Bella falls for it because she can't bear it to see him cry.
But sleeping with another woman is so okay.

Sorry, but Bella should show him the ice cold shoulder the moment he came in and stick to it. And screw Leah for that shitty comment. Bella should have listen to his sob story and then kick him out for good.

Edward could have been faithful and be a boyfriend, husband, what ever to Bella in this job. He just don't choose not to be.

I wish you had made Bella not break down and take him back then. Much muuuch later maybe okay. But not like that. Edward is such a manwhore and didn't gave a shit about Bella when he was away.
Typical man.
Stacey chapter 23 . 10/26/2016
My heart just aches for Leah. Any chance Randall will show up, after being rescued from a deserted island?
Stacey chapter 22 . 10/26/2016
He has never ever put Bella first. I hope she moves on.
Stacey chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
Edward is such a hypocrite. Wasn't he the one who didn't want either of them to walk away from a fight? A fight he started? And to make things worse he also left her without saying goodbye.
Stacey chapter 20 . 10/26/2016
I really hope Edward or Bella went to get tested after she saw her Edward put his mouth on another skank's...kitty.
Stacey chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
If Edward doesn't remember that he was with two women, without a condom? then he was roofied. And if Chelsea is so vanilla why did she make that video? I know this story is done, but I really hope Chelsea's life gets ruined. Either by a similar video with another guy, or some other thing she does.
Stacey chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
So he was with two girls, not just Chelsea. And why would he have that video?!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
He thinks he loves her?!
Stacey chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
bull and utter shit. He has contracts, so what? That just means he has a job. None of that explains why he is such a manwhore. He could be celibate and faithful to Bella if he wanted to. He is just using that sob story on idiot Bella, and it worked. I would love to know exactly what it is that Chelsea made him do in front of her friends, that has him ashamed. I hope Bella has sex with another guy at least once. Revenge sex.
CCullen1978 chapter 28 . 9/5/2016
I read this in one sitting, and all I can say is "wow"!
Heartwarming story, beautifully written. Your talent is a gift you so proudly use.
Thank you for sharing your words with us.
Xo
Guest chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
That is just mean...shame on you. I'm not sure how I feel about this yikes...
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
There is nothing more embarrassing. .that showing pictures of the kids to your mom and a picture of your husband's dick pops up ...omg ..
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2016
I just told self the same thing ...don't judge him yet...but his little confession would gave did me in too...good call author...throw that in while we were all absorbed in the sex ...
YouaremineMine chapter 28 . 9/4/2016
Loved it
YouaremineMine chapter 28 . 9/4/2016
That was great.

Thanks for the lovely outtakes.

Thanks for sharing so I could spend tbis lazy Sunday with the fisherward and his barmaidella and their lively children.

I am looking forward to finishing reading After Jane Died.
2,818 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »