Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
Nikki1219 chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
He couldn't just stay like she asked him to could he Lol Damn stubborn men! When will they learn if the just do things our way things would so much easier haha I love the heartfail as well :)
Nikki1219 chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
It's a no brainer that I am loving this story, but I would also like to let you know that I love your Author notes :)
Nikki1219 chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
*sigh*
Nikki1219 chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
OMG! I have to pickup my jaw...I can't believe he said that Lol What a dumbass...
Nikki1219 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Holy hell of a first kiss!
helenemc chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
Thank you for an amazing journey with E/B. I loved every moment of it. You made them very real and flawed and still very lovable.
maphie chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
I teared up a little at his description of her. If only real men thought that way.
maphie chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
My hubby and I know a couple who video taped their bedroom activities. His friend said "Dude, seeing your own hairy ass front and center while doing it is really scary. It seared an image in my head that made me not want to have sex for days." I guess it's all about the lighting. And angles. And photoshop. Not for me.
maphie chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
I've read this one before and I'm re-reading it once more. I enjoyed it the first time and I'm finding a new reason to like it this time. I think Edward and Bella have finally met their match.
rclaurel chapter 26 . 6/11/2014
I love that song...now I will be singing it in my head all night..
rclaurel chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
He is either really good with his words, because that still doesn't explain the video with Edward saying Bella's name...and when he said he cheated with chelsea he never mentioned another woman with them...
rclaurel chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Oh yea he would be gone so fast, he pulled in port and never went to see you first, and you have to stay celibate while hes gone
rclaurel chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
well I hope he gets rid of Chelsea,Carmen and Tanya
rclaurel chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
I see nothing wrong with dating a sailor or fisherman, yes he is gone for 8 months out of the year but when you love someone you can be faithful and wait for his return...just make those 4 months memorable..
rclaurel chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
been there done that in my youth...good times..
2,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »