Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
YouaremineMine chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
I believe Bella should be hanging out with some men.
YouaremineMine chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
I wish Bella would just date anyone else.
YouaremineMine chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
;)
YouaremineMine chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Jacob is ok.
Now I want some chips.
YouaremineMine chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Still not feeling Edward.
But I am going to watch A League of Their Own.
YouaremineMine chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
So good.
YouaremineMine chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
Not sure I agree that E is a good guy. But since it's your story you can say so.
I like it though. I enjoy angst.
YouaremineMine chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
Wow. Poor Rose. I hate Royce when he is such an asshole. I do not blame her for hating that crowd. Just look around.
But she found Emmett. A man liking solid ground.
YouaremineMine chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Well, I think Bella is something special and she should not be so down about herself.
YouaremineMine chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
Loving how descriptive this is.
YouaremineMine chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Like it.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/22/2016
So the only way he wants to marry her is that? No memory, no boat, no money, with absolutely nothing to offer but his heart? Pfff, that's bullshit. Because he was clear before going away to say he did NOT want to stop fishing, he was NOT ready to give up that life, and she was NOT enough to leave behind a life of travel and freedom... and now as he has no memories, now he's ready to marry her.
You had to erase his memory and personality and leave him with nothing to make credible the fact that he finally was ready to settle, or rather resigned to that.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2016
Seriously? Cause it couldn't get any worse, right? It's not enough that Charlie is dying of cancer, that Edward is a world class asshole, you bring a storm into the mix? So many years they were safe and now suddenly they're not?
And it's not excuse enough to forgive the dick!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/21/2016
The "stress" he has it's not even compared to what Bella is been through, and he doesn't need to be a dick about it. He just told her that she's not enough for him, that if she loves him she needs to accept the life he wants and suck it up while he's around the world and she's miserable waiting for him. Un fucking believable. What an asshole! She should dump his ass and work on her self steem, cause she deserves better than that piece of shit.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/21/2016
So she just let go of the fact that he took the exact same pictures with every other woman out there, how special is that? And in three years he couldn't got rid of them? He even threw the Bella pictures in the same drawer and couldn't notice them? Way to make a woman feel special when you do the same things you did with so many others...
And yes, we all have a past, but not one like his, with so many women out there willing to spill their guts, and him with pictures of his mouth on other women, that's just gross. It's one thing knowing his past, but having proof of that past in his house? That's disrespectful in so many levels
2,814 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »