Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
rclaurel chapter 26 . 6/11/2014
I love that song...now I will be singing it in my head all night..
rclaurel chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
He is either really good with his words, because that still doesn't explain the video with Edward saying Bella's name...and when he said he cheated with chelsea he never mentioned another woman with them...
rclaurel chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Oh yea he would be gone so fast, he pulled in port and never went to see you first, and you have to stay celibate while hes gone
rclaurel chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
well I hope he gets rid of Chelsea,Carmen and Tanya
rclaurel chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
I see nothing wrong with dating a sailor or fisherman, yes he is gone for 8 months out of the year but when you love someone you can be faithful and wait for his return...just make those 4 months memorable..
rclaurel chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
been there done that in my youth...good times..
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
edward was so mean! once again. bella does not deserve that
Guest chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
edward still is stupid and shouldnt have done that to bella..such a ho edward
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
WTF STUPID EDWARD! bella deserves better!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
edwards still dumb for not contacting or trying to do anything with bella for 8 months!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
edwards dumb! edward you dont deserve bella, edward you a slut
jansails chapter 26 . 5/30/2014
CBDR is one of those stories where the reader feels as if they've walked into the lives of the people written about because it's not a fairytale, fantasy, or a perfect romance.
It has arguments, distrust, fear, forgiveness, acceptance, compromise, patience, devotion, determination, passion, & most importantly love.
Brilliant story!
jansails chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
Oh D*mn!
jansails chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Edward has turned into Mr. Commitment with talk of letting the bachelor fishermen/sailors' apartment go, moving in with Bella, later looking for a place with a yard & more bedrooms.
Then, add the super romantic locket with their picture & special engravings?
The captain with a revolving, new girl in every port has been tamed!
Mentioning the non-condom scene makes the reader wonder if this is foreshadowing of an announcement to come?
Bella's gonna lose Charlie, isn't she?
:-(