Reviews for Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range
71star chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
I'm a confessed angstwhore... I'm loving this!
71star chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
HOLY SHIT!
71star chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
But Edward DIDN'T wrap it THIS time!
UH-OH!
LOVING THIS!
ai se eu te pego chapter 28 . 7/18/2015
Amazing story!
marley01 chapter 28 . 7/16/2015
Just re read your story, just as good as the first time!
jk chapter 18 . 6/9/2015
he said he was with Chelsea not that he was with another girl too...he lied to her! and she didn't even think about that
jk chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
he doesn't have good intentions! he was kinda cruel to bella before he left...he tried to screw Carmen...then he still hung out with her, made out with her ect then he starts banging Chelsea who knows how many times...and he hasthe nerve to blurt that shit out while their together...hes a creep ...period...
Edward can go screw himself
jk chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
she waited all that time for him? and the first thought he had on he boat was that he was gonna go fuck Carmen ...bellas sooooo stupid
and he even mentioned Chelsea in his postcard ohhh how sweet im surprised he didn't say that she was uglier then Chelsea like he did in his first pov
jk chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
you keep promising hes not a bad guy...but you keep showing us hes a whore...I don't get it
jk chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
she sees him talking to a girl working the til and shes so jealous she doesn't talk to him and walks to her car ignoring him? then goes home an puts his shirt on and cries?
what the hell kind of girl is this?/
shes pathetic
jk chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
not only is he a whore but hes old too? gross
and they didn't use a condom! bellas gonna get aids!
jk chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
wth was that? hesa skanky bitch too...how dis they know they were being watched? Edward does that a lot...great way to show your not a whore Edward...watch other people while your with bella...ya...hes nothing but a whore
jk chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
wtf? that was supposed to make us think he wasn't a whore? all you did was make is solid fact!
I really like how he compared bella to all his whores..not as beautiful, not as sexy, I didn't get the last one...not as ditzy? as if he likes that..
and who was the woman as the movie theater..what do they need to talk about?
and im guessing that Edward knows leah cause the guy that knocked her up worked for him or something?
jk chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
so Edwards a whore...great just love those stories...wth?
he knows all the girls in town already...I hope he dies of aids...prick
jk chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
hes not that big and shes had better...I wonder what Edwards thinking?
2,758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »