Reviews for La Douleur Exquise
stlouiegal chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
Well I'm happy for nick and caitlyn. It seems that they may work out their issues, and be together. I wanted to read about greg and sara. Did sara make that call to griss? Was sara ready to be totally with greg? Was she ready to let go of her marriage, and stop playing with her weddng ring? Did sara ask for a divorce? This story has been great I hate to see it end. I have enjoyed it so much. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Mma63 chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
So,sad this is the last chapter. Of course I loved to see Nick and Cait together at the end but can't help telling that You could have explored some scenes little more, like Greg and Nick at the bar - Greg exposing his love for Sara ( dont forget she's still married to Grissom, their menthor and a man all they admire) and Nick confessing his betrayal. A perfect scenery for lots of angst.
Anyway it was a great journey and like to tk you. You know I'm Nick fan but love to find fics that Bring the unique chemistry the friendship Nick /Greg and Sara have. Let me know about what do you in mind.
lotzalove chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
aaaaawwwwwwwww :D Nick and Caitlyn are finally together :) wand Greg and Sara seem happy too :P now everybodys happy :D this was an amazing story and I couldnt have asked for a better end :P
RosePetal7 chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
Awwwww wonderful ending! So now they're back together :) All I ever wanted. Great story!
Youknowwho P chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
Awesome... Greg's a star... ;)
Mma63 chapter 23 . 8/14/2012
As noted before, now it's a Greg/Sara chapter. Liked the tension and Sara fears and doubts were understandable. If I was in her place I'd have decided as soon I had read the message. She needs to talk to Grissom to feel free and in peace with herself before make their relation oficial. Please try to update more times like in the beginning. The story slowed a bit and the gap between updates is not helping. Still fan of the story!
Mma63 chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
I'm glad Nick finaly decided to take a chance and go after Cait. Suffered when he thought she was with another guy and love dthe last part with their little banter. Infect was the perfect expression to describe how they feel. Loved it. My only point is that chapters are getting kind of predictable, one Greg/sara followed by Nick/cait. It's been like this for a while now. I still keep my hopes for some Nick/Greg confrontation (of course they still friends at the end) but some more emotions would renew and increase our interest to the story. Cross my fingers for more N/C time too.
Mma63 chapter 21 . 8/14/2012
Realy sorry because I'm late with the reviews but will make it anyway. Interesting how the roles changed...it's not easy control your heart. Every time you talk about pizza I got myself worried about Greg getting surprised by the picture of Nick and Cait at Mario's. Don't think it was a random choice from you...
stlouiegal chapter 23 . 8/10/2012
It seems that greg has woke up and smelled the coffee. Things are just fine for sara. She isn't risking anything. She has greg and is still married. It seems that they aren't on the same page. To go to the show and run into hodges and morgan, that's too much. Greg wants a normal life. He wants to be able to show sara affection in public, and not have sara feel ashamed. Will sara make that call to griss, and say their marriage is over. I don't think she will. It really bothers me, that sara could have greg in her bed, the same bed shares with her hubby. That's just triffling, nasty, and in very poor taste. Has greg lost his self respect. Maybe it would have been better if they had spent their time at greg's place. It's very clear that sara has no regard for griss, to take another man to their bed. That's just so foul, so wrong. And it's wrong for sara and greg to continue to play house while griss is away. Sara needs to be a woman and talk to griss, do the right thing, and stop all this fooling around behind gil's back. He will find out and it won't be pretty. Thanks for a great chapter.
stlouiegal chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
There is trouble in our soap opera world. Caitlyn left nick. She doesn't want any contact with him. His shock to find out that caitlyn is still in las vegas, and she didn't leave. This is just a fine example of what happens when you fail to communicate with each other. If caitlyn had sat down and really talked to nick. She would've found out how nick felt, and it just wasn't a fling to him. She would've found out how much he loves her. She would've found out, how much she means to him, and how miserable he is wthout her. Caitlyn was a coward, she ran away. I really believe that caitlyn and nick could make it work, and be happy. With everyone having their own agenda, an not talking, everyone just ends up miserable. Hopefully nick can get through to caitlyn, make her see that they could be good together.
RosePetal7 chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
I'm fighting tears because reading how Sara and Gil are growing apart makes me fear this is how they'll end up on the show :( but I'm glad Sara's making the call. She and Greg are working this into a legit relationship, right? And will we find out what happens between Nick and Cait? Btw...are you happy or sad this Sandle fic is nearing its end? ;)
DearSweetPapercut chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
I feel bad for Gregory- be nice to him Sara!
RosePetal7 chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
Why should it be ok for Greg and Sara to be together when it's not for Nick and Cait? I hope Caitlyn agrees to give it another shot with Nick. They're both so miserable! So Greg doesn't know about Cait's cheating with Nick yet?
lotzalove chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
wooo go Nick! :D I really hope he can win her back so Caitlyn can be happy again, because Greg seems to be moving on :) I also really want Greg to find out about the cheating but I hope it wont affect his friendship with Greg! update soon please :)
DearSweetPapercut chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
ohhh Nick really does deserve some romance!