Reviews for Eyes the Imagine
Why chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
Pls update
Is good story, needs to be finished
erik chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
please please please have ryu use kagero units from the booster pack 11 "Seal Dragons Unleashed" ryu really needs them!
Erik chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
is eyes the image going to have bt 10 and 11 in it soon
the Red King chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Seems like the next chapter is going to be awesome. Keep it up.
the Red King chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
nice chapter keep it up.
Arcana I chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
Love the chapter, and it funny that Kousuke sworn he heard Ryu did admit Blaster Blade as his avatar, I can't wait for more awesome chapters from u.
the Red King chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Great Story keep it up.
CDF chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
I really like the story and comedy of this fic, but I think the cardfights could use a little work since the characters still misplay despite apparently being pros, and there some fights have way too many trigs appearing...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Nice story, keep up the good work. I like how Ryu is struggling with his deck identity just like Misaki in the anime. I look forward to reading to see if he updates his deck or continue to use his usual style. Will he break his Limits with Dragonic Lawkeeper? Can't wait to find out
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
HOLY SHIT
Aqua Force is awesome
They are like the Orks of VAnguard
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!
VeilSlide chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
I love this story. You combine comedy, action, and card games. I think this story deserves more reviews. The length of the chapters is nice and the card fights are easy to picture. I hope you keep working hard both as an author and on this story. If you play Vanguard on Byond, hit me up if you see me. My in game name is VeilSide.
Arcana I chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Glad Ryu have a limit break unit, wonder why his father bother by Aqua Force went he heard it from Yume? So much questions, looking foward to the next chapter.
zero chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
hey your fanfic rock keep it up okay man!
CustardApplePie chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Slick move on tricking us Ryu was evil... But I have to ask, why Kodenranger names? You hardly see me using the same names over and over again except for my first few fics.
Kisaragi Rune chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Kyaaa! Reallygood fic! I'm loving it! ... Yeah, I'm not a good reviewer right? Keep the good work! The only thing to sa is that it's kinda long... I'm sucy a lazy girl... Yeah, you got what I wanted to say

Bye