Reviews for The Sammy and Michael Show
Gamoora chapter 5 . 11/17
well, if Gabe wanted a fight, he's certainly got it now... Though perhaps they'll be able to get out their tension and then work together to stop the Apocalypse. And I wonder what Sam and Bobby are thinking, watching them duke it out. It's been a couple years, but I would love to read more if you ever get the muse back; I think you've got a really interesting start.
maara chapter 5 . 11/12
This is amazing! Will you ever finish?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 6/30
interesting. cool
LyleRay chapter 5 . 5/17
Go for it Dean. Gabriel has always been asking for it.
LyleRay chapter 4 . 5/17
The Angel family squabbles are almost as much fun as the Winchester brothers bickering.
LyleRay chapter 3 . 5/17
Sam, please settle for the new and improved version of Dean. By the way, let him smite Ruby. It would make me happy.
LyleRay chapter 2 . 5/17
Sam is suspicious. I don't really see that much of a difference between Michael and Dean. I think Dean has a better sense of humor. Michael seems to have difficultly dealing with frustration. What did he do to his pie? Smash or smite it?
LyleRay chapter 1 . 5/17
Dean as Michael, love it. I also love him smiting the CD player. I know what a relief something like that can be.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Michael!Dean!? Woah! I really want to see how this progresses! Poor Sam and Bobby. Confused and probably feeling a little betrayed in some way. This is very interesting and I hope to read more soon. :)
Elise chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Love this hope to see updates in future.
Attractive frog chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Hrrrrrr. This is very snazzy. Can't wait for your next update!
PercyJfan1802 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I cannot wait until the next chapter! I am very interested, in this story.
Vendy Vie chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Awesome. Really, really, really.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2013