Reviews for A Week with the Kirishima's
GreenLeaf chapter 15 . 4/26
Forgot one last, most precious moment: Kirishima's reaction upon hearing the 3 magic words from his love. *Priceless*
GreenLeaf chapter 15 . 4/26
"I don't care if you want to run away because I'm going to bloody chase after you every single time."

Y'know, that's so sweet coming from Kirishima (well, isn't he, like, sweet most of the time). That reminded me of Takano's remarks that Yokozawa will keep on running and someone like Kirishima will chase after him all of the time (something along that line).

I was worried as it's nearing the end and yet, they fought.. again. But then I realized it's just one of their little.. lover's tiff. Kirishima's back to his normal self, making joke about exception for Hiyo.. in sex XD

I love them, and I love you, author too. Thanks and see you in many of your other Trifecta fics! I know, though, that this one, along with your "Trifecta Love A-Z", will always have a special place in my heart.
GreenLeaf chapter 10 . 4/26
I think Yokozawa handled everything really well, and being very mature about it too. Through this chapter, my heart clenched with sadness once, and swelled with pride more than once because Yokozawa is just so precious. It must've been awkward for him as hell, and sad.. he must've felt like a third wheel and in some way, a replacement, for Kirishima's demised wife. But, hell...Kirishima should treasure him more after this :')
GreenLeaf chapter 9 . 4/26
Just thought of pointing this slight typo out :)
~The salesman couldn't believe how easily he was "one" over~ It was meant to be "won" over, right?

Anyway, great decision made, Zen. I was thinking they should've let Yokozawa go with them. Then, perhaps, 'officially' introduced him to his ex-wife. *I'm kind of imagining the scene in Junjou Terr*rist where Miyagi took Shinobu to his ex-lover's grave and made some grand confession there* T.T
GreenLeaf chapter 8 . 4/26
Aww I'm so curious now. What was Zen so deep in thought with? He even passed on Takafumi's rare offer *ahem*
loveritsu chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
The best fanfic SIH ever...lovely story...
lilrose88 chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
TOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE! Love it!
Nightwing Gurl chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Perfect indeed! -squeals- Loved and enjoyed every single chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
This is the best Yokozawa X Zen fanfic I've read so far.

I'm pretty sad that the story's about to end soon. But i'm also looking forward to the ending.

Though since half of chapter 12 is missing, it felt like i missed something great when i started reading chapter thirteen.

Anyway, thanks for giving me such a great story to read.
ChiffonShock chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
This was beautiful, I loved it all!
DiaSphere chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
kyaaaaaaa! Oh my god that was so perfect I just don't know how to phrase it right. Your ending was just so sweet I was still squeeling some time after finishing reading. And by the way I just LOVE Kirishimas reaction to his name and the confession. Yokozawa should make sure that his lover doesn't have anything in his hand, when he says something like this xD But Hiyo was awesome, too. Just knowing that both of them are a couple. That must have shocked them quite a bit. Realy awesome fic, read it the whole dayand will now be going checking out your other fics. See ya.
Lorrnae chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
I love this story. I really love the tension that you created between those two and the spoghtlight you put between the father(s) and daughter.

Keep writing!

Also, is it possible to get a link for the original story with the removed scenes? It was so good I want to read these too.
AnimeIsCancer chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
Omf that was the most perfect ending ever~!

It's 4 a.m, and I'm having something between a fangasm and a series of squee-ing noises due to all this fluff. Like, I'm legit drowning in the cuteness. Wonderful story, Trifecta is my favorite pairing! This was really a great story, nice work!
-Alison
aniprincess13 chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
I totally see this happening in the manga :D
naturalpermhead chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
Gah! I love this story sooooo much! I finish it in one night. I love it how their relationship being better and better in every chapter. I hope you write more stories with this couple (ε )

Oh, I want to read the adult content, but I can't find your website. Can you give me the link?

And last...please come up with more stories of this couple, I'm begging you. I love your writing skill after all.