Reviews for I'd Rather Be Alone
Delejah101 chapter 1 . 1/12
Sad but beautifull and well got the life she wanted.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
So sad, and written so well.
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh my god, I am crying here. You made me cry. Damn You! Haha, just kidding. This fic was lovely. Simply lovely.
sarmstrong070 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
you made me cry my eyes out! you did such a beautiful job!
somethinprettty chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was beautiful, heart-wrenching and amazing! Very touching. I like how you wrote that she chose herself instead of Stefan or Damon and got the life she always wanted.
Jelsi4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
that was so beautiful and heartbreaking
CrowX chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh, so sad!
I so wished for an happy ending. Poor Damon. Poor Elena.
Awwww... making me teary-eyed.
xmellieex chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I'm crying! That was beautiful. Oh my gosh. You need to write more Delena like ASAP because you're officially one of my favourite fic writers now. :)
safewithklaroline chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
A little sad? Woman! What are you doing to my emotions? I've just recently watched the finale, and I feel bipolar with all the feelings I'm experiencing! More warning next time, maybe caps on the 'sad' part :P let me just go curl up in a ball in the corner and cry my eyes out.

So, I originally went to your account to PM you, because I miss your updates on "The Wrong Salvatore", and I always look forward to your review replies :) I found this story, which I am thankfully glad I did because, although sad, it is brilliant. As usual, I don't think you could do any wrong in my eyes when it comes to your writing.

I like the fact that you've made Elena not choose either of the brothers, it's a perspective rarely, if ever, explored. It's always 'unresolved sexual tension, bonding, love, let's turn you into a vamp already!' your perspective is very refreshing.

Creeper Damon, ha! That's so much like him to stick around when he's told not to. Coming at the end like that though, that was heartwrenching. To have to watch from a distance all your life and then finally get told by the girl that she loves you on her death bed. Such raw emotions.

AH! Girly, I'm so jealous of your writing skills; you possess a talent you which I want for more than anything. Perfect characterisation, perfect array of emotions explored, perfect plot. PERFECT.

Haha, better go. I'll be waiting eagerly for an update on your other fanfic, but until then.

BadWolf968 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
OMG I seriously cried at the end. So sad, but very beautiful! It makes me think of Peter Pan a little. Very well done!
morvamp chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was really beautiful, Ash. The concept of Damon sticking around to watch Elena live just takes my breath away. Because it's so darn realistic. Hopefully the finale doesn't feature the choice you made, although I think it's probably the best choice for her at the moment (ducks in case you throw things).

But really, I loved reading these tiny moments in her life and seeing them through Damon's eyes... slowly understanding that it was just too difficult living through another epic love after her first one with Damon.

Then ending was perfect. Just plain perfect.

But now Im gonna head to my bedroom and cry. Yep, here I go.
amygerrard chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow, that was heartbreaking but kind of bittersweet in a way. I can totally see Damon looking over Elena even if she didn't choose him because she is it for him. Beautifully written :) Amy x
sauriemilia chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
EBOMIgnite chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was heartbreakingly beautiful. I love that Damon stayed around and watched her because he loved her. It just goes to show that Damon loves her more than Stefan possibly could.

Just another great story from you.

Beautiful. Loved it.
kitkatkels23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awwwwww! That was so beautiful and sad and just perfect. Even though we all know that she's choosing Damon... Hahaha I love this! xo