Reviews for Time to Love Again
Terry chapter 1 . 8/24
This a great story. Please Continue.
terry chapter 1 . 7/12
Please continue this story.
terry chapter 1 . 6/9
please add more chapters soon.
terry chapter 1 . 4/3
This is a great story. Please add more chapters soon. I love this story.
Lolsome-o-sis girl chapter 22 . 1/16
Hope your final year goes well! :)
silviatangled chapter 22 . 1/16
Can't wait for you to update and see how this story goes! :( i guess that we just have to wait a little bit longer, i hope you truly keep your promise and finish this fic. Well, good luck with your new stories and projects in life!
Trekrider chapter 22 . 1/16
Noooo - leaving us hanging like that? I understand why though - good luck with your study and other creative ideas.
Bookworm741 chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
So horrible reviewer awards goes to mwuah for completely going MIA for what feels like forever. Sorry!

So what's been updated since I last was on here is awesome. I'm literally the biggest ship of Bella and Chris's friendship, ha. They are adorable as brother and sister. Rapunzel is just the sweetest, and she truly is perfect for Eugene. (I'm super stoked for their date!) And I have to confess. I was almost crying this chapter, just because of everything that's going on.

Okay, but there's one thing that kind of bothers me that I want to address. When everyone gets really mad about Skye for complaining about her mom, I can see why Izzy gets upset about that, don't get me wrong. But I have to say, I really see Skye's point of view as well. My parents yell at me if I don't get my clothes put away and threaten to make me quit all my extracurricular activities because "if I have enough time for extracurriculars, I should have enough time to put away clothes". Which is all fine and dandy and stuff, but I'm really busy. I usually have 2-3 hours of homework every night because I'm taking the highest level courses I can at my school, Drama practice 2-3 days a week, band 3-4 days a week, tutoring 2 days a week, work 4-5 days a week, and currently I have 3 audition pieces for 3 different honors bands to practice. I am top of my class, first on the golf team, first chair flute in concert band,and maintain a 4.0 GPA. Anxiety, stress, and sleep deprivation have become normal parts of my life: sometimes to the point where I'm depressed for weeks. And my parents yell at me for not putting away my clothes. So I can see where Skye's coming from. It REALLY sucks to have all that on your back, and then your parents on top of you too telling you you're STILL not doing a good enough job for them.

With that being said, I am not by any means saying what you wrote is wrong or anything. That really does suck that Skye had problems with her mother when Izzy lost hers. My only request is that you have Skye talk to Izzy about it sometime. Maybe get her to see her side of the story. You can, by all means, use some stuff from what I told you for that conversation. I think that would really open Izzy's (and her friends') eyes to the fact that everyone is dealing with something. *Rant Over* Sorry ha.

I can't wait for the next update and for Eugene to finally figure out what's been happening this whole time! (And am I sensing some sparks between Izzy and Jeremy?) Until next time!
Toons Girl chapter 20 . 10/1/2014
Man, what's up with Skye? It was really rude of her to talk about her mother that meanly in front of Izzy! As for Rapunzel and Eugene, I am nervicited because I wonder what thier reactions will be like. What's Eugene going to say when he finds out about the eHarmony account? I can't see him being ok with it. What is Rapunzel going to think when she finds out that she's been talking to Izzy, not Eugene?
Toons Girl chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
I'm excited for the great reveal! In fact, I'm nervicited! (Nervous and excited).
Hera98 chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Aaaaa. O my gosh. I wish i had not waited to read this. Amazing is my only word for the chapter. I cant wait to see how eugene and rapunzel are going to find out.
DreamGirll chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Dispute the fact I was sobbing halfway through the story...I just flipped out when Izzy wrote 'I want to meet you' I said "Oh my. Something looks like theres trouble." *gulps* I'm now very anxious with this story by checking to see if there was an update. Oh man is he going to take is Rapunzel going to take it IF she finds out that it was all Izzy and something doesn't go right *shrieks* Aww I'm to excited. Beautiful chapter and I hope to see another great update soon.
Trekrider chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Wow, that was just beautiful! Can't wait to see how Izzy makes the announcement and how Eugene handles it.
Trekrider chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
So many interesting story lines developing - it's amazing how you can keep them all going at the same time. Sorry for the delay in reviewing but I didn't get an email update - oh well, at least I can get straight on with the next chapter - so looking forward to it.
nattles18 chapter 21 . 9/19/2014