Reviews for Time to Love Again
Lolsome-o-sis girl chapter 19 . 4/11
Yay, update! Made me so happy :) great chapter, as well :D
silviatangled chapter 19 . 4/11
good story! when are they gonna meet each other? i meam when eugene will know about her? can't wait!
DreamGirll chapter 19 . 4/11
AHHHHH You updated *tighthugs* I was getting worried that I wouldn't see this again in years...oh I am so happy right now that I'm trying hard to not scream in the school library. Now I'm getting to excited I want to see more. Now... And This story is making me want to watch Castle. I should watch it sometime. XD Well enjoy your Ball (Prom) and I can't to see another update soon. :)
RaniGos chapter 19 . 4/11
This was very sweet. I love Castle. I really just want to hug Eugene. Poor guy...

All right I am hanging in there...I hope you had fun at the Ball. :)
Trekrider chapter 19 . 4/11
Love the way you've brought Castle into the storyline - I love that show.
MrAndersIversen chapter 19 . 4/11
Another beautiful chapter, but then again it always is beautiful when you write it ;) I sure hope you'll have fun at the prom and just enjoy yourself and remember what we talked about the other day about the party, then things will turn out good ;) I hope to hear and see more soon from you and if not, then take care my friend :)

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
Desss4ever chapter 6 . 4/7
this is really good!
Desss4ever chapter 2 . 4/7
that's sooo sad!
RaniGos chapter 18 . 2/28
This was quite sweet and the flashbacks are well written and heart-wrenching! I am looking forward to more development on a more direct Rapunzel/Eugene storyline whether it's him finding out about the messages or they happen to meet, whatever you have in mind soon. Looking forward to the next chapter!
hera98 chapter 18 . 1/27
That was sooo sweet. Loved it
Trekrider chapter 18 . 1/25
You certainly have a knack for capturing the emotion of the moment in your stories - I don't know how you do it. Really well written - looking forward to the next chapter.
I am so sorry for not reviewing! I planned to do so earlier and never got around to it! At any rate, these last two chapters were so sweet and full of all sorts of great moments. As for suggestions, I'd say maybe you could insert another lady (not Rapunzel, but someone else) who finds Eugene attractive. Maybe Isabelle could figure out how to deal with her. Sorry if the idea is kind-of hard to manage-it's the best I can think of right now. Hope it helps!
Hoping you have a blessed year
Lady Hannah
DreamGirll chapter 18 . 1/21
This was a cute chapter. It's nice to see more flashbacks. :) And it was nice another update :D I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
*Smiles* DreamGirll :)
MrAndersIversen chapter 18 . 1/21
Beautiful chapter! You just keep on going with amazing writing, it's not possible to describe it the rightful way with words, it's no less than marvelous and I could keep going about it! I have good news for you and some bad news, the good is that I'm close to an update of my Frozen-story and the bad news is written in the A/N, I made for the story! Please keep up this wonderful story!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
t3l4m0n chapter 18 . 1/21
Another "filler" chapter.. Don't get me wrong I'm really enjoying this, but after the 8-9 chapter I got slightly bored with it. I'll still continue to read it when it comes out, but I'm hoping you'd soon make the leap and continue with the story instead of the constant flashbacks, after all isn't it a story about Eugene and Rapunzel? If it's your intention for the story to be this detailed, go for it but 18 chapters of flashbacks..Yeah..

Anyway I'm rambling, as for suggestions well you know my suggestion (hah). Thanks for the chapter, and good luck with the others.