Reviews for A Simple Ending
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 1/18
waahhhhh this is so cute!
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
wowww..
awesome!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Holy flipping hell! Is it weird that I want this to continue in a kind "What Dreams May Come" direction?
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
(I am shocked and appalled that this doesn't have more reviews, hence I am adding a second one. I'll make an attempt to do this for all your stories once I have the time, seeing as the last time I read them I didn't have an account, and I might as well review them again and favourite them now that I do. Advance apologies for clogging up your inbox. :-s)

This's just so perfectly written it breaks me up every time I read it, and that as you know is no mean feat! Fantastic, everything about this is just pitch-perfect, and the descriptions of the brothers' last moments are truly heart-wrenching. I particularly loved your description of the scene as being "Overexposed...black and white" - really original and striking. This is so intense I feel like I'm in the tunnel with them, every time. Brilliant, they should have this as the last ever episode. :) Keep up the great work! XD
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Well now I'm crying. Your title is perfect for the story. It is a simple ending, yet filled with the traumatizing Winchester love. *sniffle*
Lily chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh God, I seriously cried. I should kill you for this, but it was too well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
When that day arrives that I do not even want to think about..the very last episode...if there has to be death then this is exactly how I would want it to be. I could not bear it if just one of them died, it HAS to be both.

Beautifully written and made me cry.

Thank you.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Well I hope you're happy. I'm totally depressed now. I don't want to even imagine our boys dying. I can't even think about it. I guess the good part is they're together like they should be. Excellent Work!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
So tragic, yet sweet. Well done.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh, my goodness so, so sad.

However it happens, they have to go out together and stay together afterwards.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Omg! Thanks for turning me into a crying wreck on a Sunday afternoon

As sad as it was it was beautifully written. I could see every part if that story in my head. I really hope they don't ever get like that in the show ( sorry!)

Again great story, now i,m off to find some tissues :(
AlxM chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OhMyGod.. OhMyGod! Freakin' deathfics. Always making me cry. You.. Are awesome! Thaaank yoou for this!