Reviews for Never Ever and Forever
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 1/25
I like this story the best. The Red Bandit and The Little Bandit found each other forever. And Roy and Alexandria spend the rest of their lives together. Doesn't get any better than that. And you made me cry as well.

So, as I'm sniffling here, bravo, bravo, bravo. Brilliant story.

D.
Carnivo chapter 1 . 1/22
UGH I love this! Great job!
M chapter 1 . 1/16
This is a lovely piece, the perfect reunion. Such wonderful vivid descriptions, great characterisations. (And yes, I squint; Roy/Alexandria for me)
Thank you so much for this!
Starkid191 chapter 1 . 1/12
Now I'm sad but I'm happy but I'm sad but I'm happy. You made Roy give me too many feels. I like that he's a writer though. I think he'd be good at that.
YoursAnnie chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Amazing!:) It was great.*
Astrum Ululatum chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is absolutely lovely!
ScienceExperiment5150 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This made my feels show. Love it!
ICanSeeYourFace chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ugh, this is wonderful, it plays like a post credit scene, like a hidden gem meant for those who wait patiently. :) Out of all the fics for The Fall (and sadly they aren't that many), this is one of my favorite "Roy never recovers from the fall"-fics. It's believable, and slightly sad, but not in a tragic way. They find their happy ending with each other, and I just about had a small feels-fit when she asked him to tell her their story. Simply brilliant, thank you so much for this fic!
Lupin'sChocolate chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I had to recall my login and password because I ADORED reading this story! It's simply beautiful! There is too little fics from The Fall and yours is pefect. Thank you so much.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ouch right in the feelings! This was wonderful. EXACTLY what I was looking for. :D
BrokenFirePen chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I absolutely love this. I re-watched the movie after seeing it a few years ago, and I have to tell you, your ending gave me as many goosebumps as the movie did. Well done.
Lola93091 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Really sweet :) I would like to read a fic where she has grown to her 20s and (somehow) he still remains his young age and sees her much differently...
Feh chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Short and lovely fic! Loved it!
son-of-puji chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I think I read this somewhere else where I didnt have a chance to leave a review, so I do it now. I really liked this, I like the subtle changes in them and the always lingering memories that clinge to them. I wish it was longer, but it's good this way, too:)