Reviews for Just Another Cat in a Trash Can
Molotov chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Adorbs. And sweet. And good. Really good. I want to go hug my cats now. And Yvonne Strahovski, but that's an every day kind of compulsion.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Nice to see another chapter come up for this story, always loved the idea that learning to take care of a stray cat helps our couple to relearn how to take care of each other. Thanks
Shawnny chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Hmmm...for some reason, I think I missed this story! Well, that ended up working out really well b/c it gave me a whole 6 chapters of fresh Charah fluff to read! Loved it and thanks for taking the time to write it!
grandetiopaco chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Love the story! I didn't like the finale but I do like you getting them back together. What inspired you to use a cat as a plot device?
2old2write chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Yummy.

So vivid, looking around the room through Sarah's eyes to see 'their miniature swath of destruction...'

And she stayed ... very telling. Even as she compares her oh so few memories of Chuck to her complete remembrances of Bryce, Chuck is the one that keeps coming up as real.

Nice Charah moments at the end.

Thanks for sharing this sweet chapter.
2old2write chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Uhmmmm ... yes ... definitely generating some steam here.

Wonder what woke Sarah up? Interesting that they both seem to have been aroused at the same time...

Reading on...

Thanks!
beckwee chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Oh shoot, what!? New update!? Yay! I frequently come back to this fic and reread it from time to time so I am pleasantly surprised and thankful for the update. So thanks! I am off to reread it once more.
Anon chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
You have no idea how happy this new chapter made me! I just re-read this whole fic a couple of hours ago because I was feeling nostalgic then poof this pretty baby came along! It's so sweet and sincere. And Chuck waking up still all hesitant about everything (Sarah staying in bed instead of leaving) I don't know if I should squee or wistfully sigh. Kudos!
Mr. M.Parker chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
That who's a funny chapter.
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
I loved how Chuck was surprised Sarah was still in bed with him. Please continue.
dettiot chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Oh, YAY! So awesome to see another chapter in this, especially considering what had happened in the previous chapter. I loved Sarah's thoughts, how tentative they were about this big change in her relationship with Chuck. Also, Chuck is adorable.
Subject87 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Nice story so far, hope to see you update this soon
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Great chapter...look forward to more.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Super great chapter and great writing to.
Fierce Queen chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Aw! Perfect thing to read on the Chuckiversary.

Good job! I'm happy they're reconnecting :)

Blessings and Happy Chuckiversary!
Fierce