Reviews for What Do You Say Fabray?
garnmcgaughn chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Omg, another great chapter and the ending haha what the heck is gonna happen next I can't wait and hope you can update soon. I'm trying to think who's all left and it's almost impossible to pick because it will be San or Britt and whoever you pick the other will walk off. Oooh what if Rachel spills when confronted by San and they work up a plan. Evil ideas!
garnmcgaughn chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
So lost my reading list a while back and finally getting back to ones ive missed. Another great chapter and well done. While it's been mostly faberry centred I'd almost love to see something between her and Britanna. They just feel important in some way and are being left out. Honestly just imagine Santana finding out about the fix and going all Lima Heights. It's almost a given to happen
nayasleftboob chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
I WANT MOOOOORE
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Why does Santana have to be mean.. can Quinn just stand up to her family and end the show and she chose Rachel I love faberry..
raelynne9 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
i hope u updat soon and i hope u didnt quit this story i really like it
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
love it and can not wait for more.
RikkuKashi chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
I think there should be a plot twist with the producers using Britanna to pry a wedge between Faberry, since of course the producers are only in it for ratings and money. As far as who to vote off, it's a toss up between Mike and Sam. I love them both but I guess I would go for Mike cuz I wanna see Sam get a one on one or at least make it to the point where she might meet the families.
love-orthelack-thereof chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
I read your whole story in like an hour! I must have more! So good :-)
gllover22 chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Glad you're back. Good luck. Goodbye Finnass. Britana next. Loved this chapter.
shaky22 chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Get rid of Santana Brittany or Finn at this point Finn is annoying but at least he didn't sleep with anyone Santana Brittany reckless plus I just don't care for "brittana" in faberry fics and since they want each other spare us their presence
Guest chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Song lyrics always slow a chapter down.
mysterypeep7 chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Kick off Santana!
laylarei chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
It's nice that quinn opened up to rachel. Finn out please lol. Santana may suggest a threesome? Lol kidding.
HighOnFaberry chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Kick off finn!
I'llbeyourhero chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
I love this story, I was so excited when I noticed that you updated it. I love the Brittana aspect, and I personally don't mind who goes home as long as Rachel wins :) I'm sorry to hear about all of the sad stuff you have experienced lately but it's good that you are getting back on your feet. Love the story, can't wait for more!