Reviews for The Case Study
ParadoxMagic chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
More please
RedKitten92 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I like it! I seriously wholeheartedly like it! So I'd very much like to see what happens next. And on with your questions:
80 - I like how you build Bruce/Cambria, so just don't stop;
100 - I vote for third option;
1 mil - and that I leave for you to decide, because in my opinion either should go well )
masqueraderose3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Iron Man is my favorite avenger, just because he's hilarious and brilliant and I love him.

Hawkeye is my second favorite because Jeremy Rennerhot with even better arms. nuff said.

From what I've read, I picture her with Clint, just because she's snarky and awesome and I can picture Clint and Iron Man having a bromance and she's the bestie who helps him mock the billionaire and they just become really close...close enough for him to wrap his arms around her *wink wink*...okay I'm done :)
CVvnrgklbn 35ro chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Bruce and Tony, for sure.
Bruce, because he has overcome so much. All of the Avengers have pretty effed up pasts, and most of them have effed up presents, but I have always felt so much for Bruce. He just got screwed over so many times over something he couldn't really control, and I just love him.
Tony, because everyone else is all like, "I must never reveal my true identity!" and he's just like, "Screw it, I am Iron Man." I love it.
Tmntfreak1996 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I love it! And please i beg of you don't change the Bruce/Cammie pairing! Brucey needs a little love! Keep going and bravo!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
A submaplane? Boatacopter? Bunch-of-random-shit-scientists-glued-together?

So funny...great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Duh... My favorite avenger is Hawkeye... He is the most awesome one( ex) played by Jeremy Renner in the movie, can shoot an arrow from strange contortionist positions and behind himself with out looking, highly sarcastic, is deaf, is plain amazing) why did you even have to ask? I really like the beginning of this:)
Lament for a broken heart chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Very good! Your own characters' struggle with her issues give the story a great deal more depth. :) Are you by chance a Psychology student? Or are you getting your information elsewhere?
gartter chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hello. I just read your fic Case Study and I went onto your profile to see what else you had written...and I found two versions of what seem to be the same story.

I might be missing something completely obvious, but I'm just wondering why pice got two versions up.

Thank you.
vAMPkIMI chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
80 pt- I'm lovin the Bruce/Cambria. I thinks its hilarious and adorable how bruce is trying to convince himself he doesnt like her.
100 pt- Cambria should be coy and a tease. Maybe both could be flirtatious but not engage in anything?
Million pt- Ooo maybe Cambria should be kidnapped at some point. The villain noticed her emotional involvment with all the avengers and took her for some kind of ransom
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I love this story. It's so good. I love Cambria, she's cool. I really like how this is going so far. Please update soon.
RipplesOfAqua chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
ASHDJFGHJKL! This story is amazing! Like literally I laughed for the first time in a month reading it! I just watched the movie today and I CANNOT BELIEVE there aren't more brucexoc stories on here. I can't wait for the next update! I love your characters! :D
sekirk chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I didn't know this was going to be a Bruce/Cambria thing but it is pretty cute come to think of it!

Love it so far!
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Love the pairing, make them yearn for each other and please. LET THERE BE ACTION/KIDNAPPING! MWAHAHA! Or else, Cambria gets kidnapped, Bruce and gang rescue her, she nearly dies, Cambria given kiss of life by Bruce!
Carolinefdq chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?

Sorry, I lost control there.

But honestly, update. Now!