Reviews for Back From The Grave
mrbelleman chapter 13 . 6/7
I would love it if you continued writing this great story.
This story is wonderful! I just love the characterization and how you've set this up. I dearly hope you write more of this, the thought of no more of this story is very sad.
sdoyle chapter 13 . 1/19
I love it keep it up!
lilyflower1345 chapter 7 . 1/5
I've been re-reading your story again lately and remembering how much I love it. It's really well written, you've done a great job of keeping everyone in character.

I hope that you'll be able to write more soon. But I do understand how busy real life can get. I just couldn't help reviewing again since I'm really dying to read more of this.

Especially for James & Lily to find out more about what's happened to Harry and Sirius. And I'm excited to have them meet Ginny and the kids. Thanks for writing this amazing story :)
Hope Garrit chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
I JUST REALIZED. IF DYING HEALD DUMBLEDORE'S HAND, WOULDN'T IT HAVE HEALED REMUS'S LYCANTHROPY?! JUST YEAH.
Also I wanna see the other Marauders' and Lily's reactions to Remus having a son plz.
You should totally update cause it's been like a year almost...please?
Kt chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
This is a great idea, and your writing style and characterization have turned this awesome plot idea into quite a good story. There are so many directions you could go with this- have fun!
Kt chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
What an amazing first chapter. It reminded me a lot of "Les Revenants." Now to find if the dead are back for heartfelt reunions or something more sinister. ...
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
i am also english and my first james bond was also skyfall, i understand
USSA chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
THE MAP NEVER LIES! LOL
Empty Thoughts chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
This fic is extremely satisfying. I was experiencing this giddy feeling the entire time because it was so perfect. (It's 2:54am I'm sorry that's the best review I can come up with.) I hope you plan on continuing this!
Indra4589 chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I do hope you continue with this story, as i think there is a lot you could do with it. Also this one best Harry Potter Fan Fictions i have ever read, due to the sheer brilliance of it.
Hope Garrit chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Please update! It's been far too long.
Hopefully, next chapter will have the Remus/Tonks-Teddy (official) reunion?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
please please update soon
ahh so many ppl coming back to life
can't wait for the next chappie, but it's been seven months :/ please don't abandon it!
Pathseekerme chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
I love this!
Tezi the Waterbender chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
aaaaaaa I thought thirteen chapters meant there would be more. I am so excited for this.