Reviews for Back From The Grave
mrsblack0905 chapter 13 . 6/28
This is so incredibly well written! I hope you come back to this
Doctor Lithon chapter 13 . 5/10
Please update! This story is really great!
Molly chapter 13 . 4/17
I truely love your writeing style and hope you start writeing again soon. This story is amazing! Also is Harry better know? Any way I love it and thank you for pulishing such a wonderful story.

Molly
Please please update. I really wanna see if any bad people come back to life and... and... and... I wanna just see another chapter. Pleeeeeeeeeasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Tolandiel94 chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
Please update this fanfiction soon because it is a great story and I would like to know how it ends
Min's awesomeness chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
It's been forever since you updated but I hope you'll continue! It's been great so far!
gleefan2009 chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
love it please write more
VanRandwijck chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
PLEEEEEEAAAASE update... I love your stories
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
Hi there. It was a lovely, lovely piece to read. You actually got most of the characters down to a pat. I find it was a marvelous piece. Or pieces. Thank you. I hoped you would continue these chapters as they are one of the best 'back to life' fics I have ever read.
masqueraderoses chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
I found this story a while ago, but I was rereading it and I just wanted to say how much I like it and hope you update soon!
Although I do have a question: a couple chapters back you said you were bringing back just the people who didn't have the Dark Mark, but if that's the case then that would include Voldemort coming back, since he didn't have one. So is Voldemort going to be making a reappearance?
mrbelleman chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
I would love it if you continued writing this great story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
This story is wonderful! I just love the characterization and how you've set this up. I dearly hope you write more of this, the thought of no more of this story is very sad.
sdoyle chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
I love it keep it up!
lilyflower1345 chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
I've been re-reading your story again lately and remembering how much I love it. It's really well written, you've done a great job of keeping everyone in character.

I hope that you'll be able to write more soon. But I do understand how busy real life can get. I just couldn't help reviewing again since I'm really dying to read more of this.

Especially for James & Lily to find out more about what's happened to Harry and Sirius. And I'm excited to have them meet Ginny and the kids. Thanks for writing this amazing story :)
Hope Garrit chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
I JUST REALIZED. IF DYING HEALD DUMBLEDORE'S HAND, WOULDN'T IT HAVE HEALED REMUS'S LYCANTHROPY?! JUST YEAH.
Also I wanna see the other Marauders' and Lily's reactions to Remus having a son plz.
You should totally update cause it's been like a year almost...please?