Reviews for Back From The Grave
This story is wonderful! I just love the characterization and how you've set this up. I dearly hope you write more of this, the thought of no more of this story is very sad.
sdoyle chapter 13 . 1/19
I love it keep it up!
lilyflower1345 chapter 7 . 1/5
I've been re-reading your story again lately and remembering how much I love it. It's really well written, you've done a great job of keeping everyone in character.

I hope that you'll be able to write more soon. But I do understand how busy real life can get. I just couldn't help reviewing again since I'm really dying to read more of this.

Especially for James & Lily to find out more about what's happened to Harry and Sirius. And I'm excited to have them meet Ginny and the kids. Thanks for writing this amazing story :)
Hope Garrit chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
I JUST REALIZED. IF DYING HEALD DUMBLEDORE'S HAND, WOULDN'T IT HAVE HEALED REMUS'S LYCANTHROPY?! JUST YEAH.
Also I wanna see the other Marauders' and Lily's reactions to Remus having a son plz.
You should totally update cause it's been like a year almost...please?
Kt chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
This is a great idea, and your writing style and characterization have turned this awesome plot idea into quite a good story. There are so many directions you could go with this- have fun!
Kt chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
What an amazing first chapter. It reminded me a lot of "Les Revenants." Now to find if the dead are back for heartfelt reunions or something more sinister. ...
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
i am also english and my first james bond was also skyfall, i understand
USSA chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
THE MAP NEVER LIES! LOL
Empty Thoughts chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
This fic is extremely satisfying. I was experiencing this giddy feeling the entire time because it was so perfect. (It's 2:54am I'm sorry that's the best review I can come up with.) I hope you plan on continuing this!
Indra4589 chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I do hope you continue with this story, as i think there is a lot you could do with it. Also this one best Harry Potter Fan Fictions i have ever read, due to the sheer brilliance of it.
Hope Garrit chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Please update! It's been far too long.
Hopefully, next chapter will have the Remus/Tonks-Teddy (official) reunion?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
please please update soon
ahh so many ppl coming back to life
can't wait for the next chappie, but it's been seven months :/ please don't abandon it!
Pathseekerme chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
I love this!
Tezi the Waterbender chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
aaaaaaa I thought thirteen chapters meant there would be more. I am so excited for this.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
please update soon! I love your story, and you really have me on the edge of my seat. It's so rare that a back-from the dead story is well done. And yours is amazing. I love how realistic everyone's reactions are. I'm excited to see more of the James and Lily's reunion with Sirius and Remus. And I'm excited for them to start to learn more of what happened since they died. I'm really excited to read more of this.