Reviews for Back From The Grave
Min's awesomeness chapter 13 . 10/19
It's been forever since you updated but I hope you'll continue! It's been great so far!
gleefan2009 chapter 13 . 8/7
love it please write more
VanRandwijck chapter 13 . 4/25
PLEEEEEEAAAASE update... I love your stories
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 2/19
Hi there. It was a lovely, lovely piece to read. You actually got most of the characters down to a pat. I find it was a marvelous piece. Or pieces. Thank you. I hoped you would continue these chapters as they are one of the best 'back to life' fics I have ever read.
masqueraderose3 chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
I found this story a while ago, but I was rereading it and I just wanted to say how much I like it and hope you update soon!
Although I do have a question: a couple chapters back you said you were bringing back just the people who didn't have the Dark Mark, but if that's the case then that would include Voldemort coming back, since he didn't have one. So is Voldemort going to be making a reappearance?
mrbelleman chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
I would love it if you continued writing this great story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
This story is wonderful! I just love the characterization and how you've set this up. I dearly hope you write more of this, the thought of no more of this story is very sad.
sdoyle chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
I love it keep it up!
lilyflower1345 chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
I've been re-reading your story again lately and remembering how much I love it. It's really well written, you've done a great job of keeping everyone in character.

I hope that you'll be able to write more soon. But I do understand how busy real life can get. I just couldn't help reviewing again since I'm really dying to read more of this.

Especially for James & Lily to find out more about what's happened to Harry and Sirius. And I'm excited to have them meet Ginny and the kids. Thanks for writing this amazing story :)
Hope Garrit chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Also I wanna see the other Marauders' and Lily's reactions to Remus having a son plz.
You should totally update cause it's been like a year almost...please?
Kt chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
This is a great idea, and your writing style and characterization have turned this awesome plot idea into quite a good story. There are so many directions you could go with this- have fun!
Kt chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
What an amazing first chapter. It reminded me a lot of "Les Revenants." Now to find if the dead are back for heartfelt reunions or something more sinister. ...
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
i am also english and my first james bond was also skyfall, i understand
USSA chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Empty Thoughts chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
This fic is extremely satisfying. I was experiencing this giddy feeling the entire time because it was so perfect. (It's 2:54am I'm sorry that's the best review I can come up with.) I hope you plan on continuing this!