Reviews for Elasticity
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
Would love to read more.
Yxtchel chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
This is a good start. I usually read the 1st chapter and move on if the story doesn't t hold my attention, but yours did. I love the banter between Paul/ Tristan and 't abandon the story. Hope you update!
awesomeami316 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
This is so good
Madmaxi chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
What an awesome start! Hope you find time to update soon!
SophieAngel69 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Naw... That was awesome and sweet. I can't wait for more.
mightymel30 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
This is a great story. When will there be more
MoonAtNoon chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
*happy sigh* I love this. It's so perf and smily-happy and a little funny too without being dumb. I want more, so update, kay?
MoonAtNoon chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Naw. I feel sorry for Paul. Glad Bella is a little more self-assured, but sorry for Paul. A week sounds painful.
MoonAtNoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This is exactly what I've been looking for! A non-canon fic that actually fits in the Twilight universe! I'm very over AU and AH fics so this is PERFECT! Can't wait to see how you change everything.
litanolastar chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
I love it!
I can't wait to see what happens next!
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Awesome chappie. Keep 'em coming! I love Paul and Bella. They have the perfect opposites-balance thing.
beth626 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
really like this story, I like how she was gonna take the time to think about everything. even though she found out about Vicki she can take the time instead to get to know everyone including paul
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Good chapter! :)
Twisted Bloodlust chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Homahgawd! *Squee* a new chapter! So glad you're back and I lurrrrv this story. Update again quickly.
Alyss Bouw chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
So much for a week... but yaaaaay!
Update soon and thanks for the great read so far.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »