Reviews for Hello again It's me, Sophie
SummerMistedDragon chapter 22 . 9/28
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I love this! Please update! It's amazing!
please update
sydney33331 chapter 22 . 2/17
Was that the ending? Whaaaat?!
biddle29 chapter 22 . 1/8
Oh my gosh this story is amazing! You're writing is flawless and the plot is awesome! I love it so much and I cannot wait to read the next update! :)
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
No no no no no! You can't leave it there! She can't be dead! This is madness! Come back! Please!
S.O.S chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
"A good natured homeless man named Fred"
Is that a PJO reference?
Nicolaaa chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
Oh my GOD. I almost cry when I saw the date of the last update! Where are you? This is too good to let it unfinished :'(
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
What? That's it? She dies and he goes green rage monster? That's your ending? It was so anti-climactic... *sighs* there were some really well written moments in here at least.
Ginger-ninja-squid-fish chapter 22 . 6/17/2015
will you be continuing this? It's really good
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
I would have simply looked to fury, and say, "I. Told. You. So, BITCH."
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Haha burn.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Lol to Loki, I would have Gawed. Why in fanfcition the girls never realize how hilarious he is, like, EVIL OR NOT, HE IS HOT. OH BITCH AND I RHYMED. ALL THE TIME. SHOULD POST THAT ON VINE, REPEAT THE LINE, THAT'S DEVINE. next...eminiem... nuff. Said.
Muirgen79 chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
Please update the story
acompletenerd chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
So I am assuming you have given this story up at it has been 2 years since an update. It would be awesome if you would write a conclusion chapter or something. I really would like to read the Hulk beating the crap out of Loki. Anyway like your story, characters especially.
gess789 chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
You should write on this! Please!