Reviews for Silence Says More Than Words
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Can't remember my password but wanted to let you know that I love this so much! Already in my favorite's list! 2nd chapter was beautiful.. And i love the situation you created! SweetVenice
Robern chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I loved it! Well done.
MessengerOfDreams chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
On the surface, this would seem to be a typical plot in Fanfiction- two love interests meet up after a traumatic experience that changes everything, and eventually admit their feelings for each other. On the surface. What I loved was how you took something ordinary and made it extraordinary. I love it when that happens!

You created something that, unlike most angst stories, had emotion that felt real and tangible instead of bottled and dry. The moments where it was silent had every bit of tension as you planned. Ziva was perfect, and Tony, whilst doing things that would be OOC from the usual, was very much in character, a balance that is very hard to master, brilliant to see. The second chapter could have brought it down in flames of cliche, but you didn't let that happen, making the typical confession of love and kiss seem realistic and long-time-coming instead of contrived, and the fact that Ziva seemed to resist purely out of shock was a good touch.

The thing I love most about this is that such a scenario is a lot more likely to happen than some might expect, someone feeling the effect of a traumatic event years later. I know the episode in reference and personally I think it was one of the strongest. Your use of that event, not at the time but much later, speaks volumes about the situation and character. The title was dead accurate, I could tell even in his silence how much he loved her. It was very vivid and very real and for that I applaud you. Fantastic work!
KTMrshall chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
LOVE IT!

that is all! :)
ThAtOtHeRpSyCoPaTh chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I dont know what ur talking about i thought it was great!

Now i wanna go watch some re runs!
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I can almost see your bad poker face, haha.

But this was nice to read. I've to admit it took several turns I didn't expect :P like when she asked him how drunk he'd been. And when he got all urgent and then defeated :( poor Tony!

OMG favourite sentence: "Rejecting the man that had been there for her in her darkest hours, had been her light, her warmth, her hope." There is just something about it D:

-Sophie
Pia chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I wish that this wasn't a finished story. It's a great foundation for a multi chapter, if you want it to be. Great job!
KokoTheBeast chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Great story :)
conservativegirl chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Great chapter :) really sweet at the end!
Courtzylovesit chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Ok! That's the best ending ever! Loved the entire thing! Can't wait to read more of your writing! Loved it XD
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ooo yay tbc! Great start and I'm looking forward to more!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
:O

I'm a lot sleepy right now, so if I sound a little incoherent ... you know what happened.

But I like the ending! Well, not "like like," as in "that's a very enjoyable ending," but you're good at the suspense thing. And you have to continue this. Okay.

*Breathe*

What I meant to say is that I like how you've written this ... with the reluctance to speak and the stunned helplessness and the tears ... and then Ziva's just wiping his forehead and *sobz* ... Tony's dream broke my heart. But Ziva was able to comfort him a bit, I think. I'm glad. I love her tenderness.

Soph
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
WOW, That is quite a moving story :) You could definitely add more to that! I really ejoyed it very angsty... It was sad but not a terrible outcome ! Can't wait to read more of your stories :)
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
It was sad but well written! Love it!
ThAtOtHeRpSyCoPaTh chapter 1 . 5/6/2012