Reviews for Tis The Season To Be Douchebags
Rathian Empress chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
AWESOME story!Have to choose...may C or D. (I just Loki!)
classifiedlocationofthebatcave chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
D or E. Yeah.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Love this fic, it's so funny, though I'd have to vote in the next fic you do to be D , I want to see people date hilariously! (:
Caramel.Raven chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Omg, this was so hilarious. My absoltely favorite part was Thor riding the Merry-Go-Around. Pure brilliance. I swear I haven't laughed so hard in days. :'D
LG CaRa
nope5689 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
My god this is funny.
Storm.Gazer chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
AWESOME!
EatingAMermaidsTail chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Not sure if this is still open, but if it is, option c pls.
OMFG chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
That was so funny! That was decent crack, very decent indeed! UPDATE SOON! and keep writing this awesome crack seriously!
allthingsavenger chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
WOW! The only fic I've stumbled upon that has made me laugh so hard my sides hurt. THANK YOU for the entertainment! And another CRACK FIC! DEFS, keep writing!
TTCyclone chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I seriously love this. It may be pure crack, but it's GOOD crack and it's leaving me giggling like an idiot. :D Please write more!
Uncheckedfascination chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Brilliant story! I'm a little sad that this wonderful story has come to an end...
Sherlockian12 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Have I told you this story made my life? Because it did! Not to mention supplying me with random vets of laughter when I read it ;)
kclancelot chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
E! I love this, it makes me laugh so hard!
Sir Psychopath chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Hahahaha! This is so darn funny; I hope you update soon :D
SailorSilvanesti chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I swear to J. , when I read...

"14:35 pm. Coulson arrives.

14:36pm Coulson locates the source of commotion.

14:40pm Coulson administers drug to agent Barton and a kiss for comfort.

14:45pm Coulson finds the two naked Norse gods and extinguishes the small bush fire they've managed to create.

14:46pm Coulson tells Thor to put his pants back on. Loki licks his Thor plushie.

14:47pm Coulson confiscates the Thor plushie. Loki throws a fit.

14:50pm Coulson locates the Hulk.

14:57pm Coulson brings down the Hulk.

14:58pm Stark expresses his gratitude on bended knees.

15:15pm Coulson pretends to be from the Food Safety Organization and confiscates the five-foot-long wiener for Agent Barton.

15:20pm Almost all members present and in good health. Clint is foaming at the mouth a little. Bruce is still passed out cold.

15:21pm Coulson hands back the Thor plushie.

Mission accomplished.

Conclusions:

1. The Avengers are psychologically insane.

2. Never allow them to go out in a pack again. EVER.

3. Coulson is an awesome combination of efficiency and professionalism. Also, he rocks everyone's socks off."

THE NOISE THAT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH... WAS NOT HUMAN.

Also, I love this story, but there is one SMALL question...

This:

"14:58pm Stark expresses his gratitude on bended knees.

15:10pm The Avengers are herded back to the van. Bruce is carried out in a stretcher. Agent Barton is carried out by Coulson."

Now, it may be my suss mind, but... given what the first line implies, and that there's a 12 minute time differential... you can see what happened in my Fangirl mental theatre. Was this intentional or am I needing to reach for the brain bleach to clean my mind up?

Anyway, I love this story, ALL THE AWARDS for being awesome...

SS/PF