Reviews for Tis The Season To Be Douchebags
Yawwii chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Damn this is hilarious! Please, please for the sake of my sanity, write more soon.
Sentiment for Lost Creatures chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my god. This is just... Perfection! I can't put into actual words how much I adore this. I had tears in my eyes I laughed so much. This is pure brilliance! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
leila-blue chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
lovely fic, i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
jonasgurl19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
LOL
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love you.

I'm sorry, that just popped out. I meant this story made me /howl/ with laughter and I probably have a streak of blue polish on my face now, but it was totally /worth it/.

Sir/madame, I must shake your hand. *hold out hand* that was too spectacular not to.
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
LOL! More pls!
Silverspeare chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh god this is SO FUNNY! Please update!
SurprisinglySane chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh my god that is so funny! Thor in a pink hippo apron, love it! I have a question though... Who's [going to be] dominant in Tony and Steve's relationship?

More please!
royalelephant chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I wasn't sure how did all the Avengers stayed the night in Stark's house, but this is a perfect gathering.

Love how Stark's having father-complex and sexy!Loki is Thor's Valentine (and the hippo apron). Why has Banner gone Hulk so easily this time? It's hilarious, though.

I wonder from where does Natasha produce her gun.
Glimmer Green Eyes chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I LOVE IT! XDDDDD that was so freaking hilarious! XP
M chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
If you don't continue this I will never forgive you.
9th and hennepin chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh my god what even is this! I think I just swallowed a lung laughing like a moron.
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
.Ever.

Seriously, this was epic! I can't wait for more!
r2mich2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Continue this.

I love it.
Marukaite Chikyuu Doitsu chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
*dies on the floor laughing* THIS!

Oh my Norse God, continues this soon! XD