Reviews for Tis The Season To Be Douchebags
Ni-chan9 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012

Ni-chan9 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Stark Itself chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
"It was like watching a particularly disturbing Chinese acrobat performance."

...Do these things just come out of your brain or something? That was freaking hilarious! X)

Op, shet just got real.

*sigh* See what these crack fics do to me?

Stark Itself chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Wow, I really should read more crack fics.

So. Many. Slash. Pairings.

Then again, the Avengers is mostly made up of dudes, so...

Anyway, I wasn't exactly eating anything whilst reading this. This led me to choke on air in a physical response to startled/disturbed/OMGWTF laughter.

But I'm okay. Sort of. Keep in mind that it's 2:52 a.m.

Anyway, this is a really nice fic. In a creepy, rainbow Grim Reaper vomit unicorns gay incest sort of way. Like...I don't even know.

This is why I don't read crack fics a lot. My brain turns to mush. Attractive, multi-color mush. Blarghablashenbush.

Keep writing please.

Also, concerning the choices on your future fics - I'm having a hard time deciding between A or E. So.

Asdfghjkl chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Hurrryyy bb make a new chapter pronto this story makes me squel like a little girl. It's adorbs now hushhh and write on
Marskatr chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
E. Drabble drabble drabble! :D Or... Eh, dunno. I loved this. And I managed not to choke on my bubblegum! Victory!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Ooh, D is my favorite, but honestly I'll read whatever you write lol :) Ahh, well I'm sad that this fic is almost over but I can't wait for nest chapter!

ilikcheez chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
This fanfic never fails to make me laugh like a lunatic who escaped fron the mental ward. Oh, and Choice D sounds awesome. *thumbs up*
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
"I ate twelve...fucking twelve foot-long hotdogs and still... they wouldn't give it to me..." Clint nearly listed over. Tony slung an arm around his waist and pulled the slightly shorter man against his chest.

"God, Barton. Are you crying?" Tony asked, horrified. Clint sniffed.

XD okay that...was PRICLESS! yeauh crack! XD lmfao!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Okay...this chapter...CANT STOP LAUGHING! xD *laughs so hard that clint has to talk for me*

Clint: yup...she enjoys this... -3-...

Me: gah! Hahaaaha! Their acting so...! XD

Clint: ... *not amused*

Okay im good...! X3
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
"Relax, phil. I'm not going to repeat that incident in France." he muttered. "Don't ask."

XD lol! Ah poor tony! Eh, i've always wanted to see him hide in an emo corner though! o3o if the character was real i would ve like: hey tony what would you look like if you sat in an emo corner?

Lulz Clint xD

And YAY COULSON! clark gregg is awesome...and hilarious if youve seen the new adventures of old christine xD
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
"Loki…Loki…is sitting in…our…" Clint doubled over, wheezing. Everyone in the kitchen rolled their eyes, except Thor and Steve, who still looked mildly nervous. It was evident the avengers didn't function so well without coffee in the morning.

YAAAAAY CRACK FICTIONS ARE ALWAYS EPIC! xD i love this sooo mich i think i've read this but i never got the time to review it x)

Tis the season to be douchebags is correct! Exspecially for Tony...tony, tony, tony xD i love him so much! _
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I usually don't read crack fics but this one is too good to resist! You should do more crack so a or c would be awesome
chibifunfun chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I vote E! :)
sregnevA chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Angst will be nice (I'm so bad!), if captain's the one being saved and playing the damsel in distress while tony saves him gallantly. Something like that.

I would love to read thor the rapunzel. loki's gonna save him? but in thor's case he's prolly gonna fly out of the tower easily with his hammer :P
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »