Reviews for Tis The Season To Be Douchebags
flamingbunnies chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I really :-) like the idea of the second crack fic :-) call me crazy but you write some good comedy.
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I'm pretty certain that you are insane in the best possible way. Just like this story. I look toward to the updates and reading it never fails to have me grinning like an idiot, clutching my side because I broke a rib from laughing.

My vote for the fic is D cuz it just sounds like a barrel of laughs.

My second choice is A cuz now I'll never be able to get the image of Thor as Repunzel out of my head.

Update soon :-D
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Hmm, can't decide between A and F because HOLY GODS FAIRYTALES or HOLY CAS SUPERNATURAL :'D

Let's say I choose A though. I mean, c'mon. Rapunzel Thor? What could possibly go wrong?
MarMoo.12 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I vote anything that's Steve and Tony. My new OTP I'm obsessed with them. But of course I'll read anything you decide to write because this is a great story and I have confidence that the others will be just as good/ better! :D Happy Writing!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Coulson is awesome! Much love!
2570225 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I love this fic. Oh, and you should go with option D. Just sayin'.
ImMakingANewAccount chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
i like ketter E. fanfic :D it sounds really good :D
NinjaInAnImaginaryLondon chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Abde

I love this story... LOVE IT! It is just so freaking hilarious! And for your choices for your new story, I'd have to go with either A, B, D, or E. Especially B.

LOVE THIS FIC!
snowwolfninjaprincess-23 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
i like them all but E best
cake house and latte chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
love your fic it's so hilarious

poor tony,, he's been through a lot for one day

i just felt like giving him a hug

and loki's wittiness keeps making me laugh

its so sad that its going to end soon

i love all the suggestions you gave, i dont even know which one to choose

i personally am leaning more towards the fairy tales ones and the drabble-like fic ;)

and thanks for writing this awesome fics. reading it always made my day
Retarded Maracas chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I like choices A,D, and E
Alexisagirl chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Yes! I love this! :D For your next fic I would love either A or D. Both sounds great!
IForgotMyPasswordDerp chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
OHMIGOD you has me crying with laughter here! XD Coulson rocks. Best nanny for them ever. and D. FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE D.
Lumoa chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I cast my vote for cracked fairy tales!

That girl is awesomesauce! Now we can figure out what the super special present is! And Coulson is the most epic super hero nanny of all. He always fixes things.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2012