Reviews for Case Study
Tibki chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Curiosity piqued! Must know what happens next.

Great chapter, great story so far. Bruce kinda seemed almost animalistic-jealous when Cambria was too close to Tony, was that a Hulk thing or just a Bruce thing? Then again, it could be both...

Anyway, I digress. Can't wait for the update! :D
ImpliedInsanity chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
to be honest I have preferred the other chapters but this was really great I may have been checking forever for an update.
Little Weasley Girl chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Holy goodness. I wanna give her a hug. doesn't even let her own personality show, so sad. I love bruce/cambria, makes me joyous. Brambria?

BOth of them wanting eachother, but not realizing it.

Cambria should get kidnapped.

YAY!
SilentShadow of Mountain Clan chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I cant help noticeing you said thor ewas a greek god when he is a norse god, other than that its good
Hailey-Stone chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
You just HAD to say that it'd culminate into something VERY SPECIAL, didn't you? Now I HAVE to put on my analytical hat and my pondering beard so I can answer these questions. Prepare for some big words and shmancy turn of phrases, as I an prone to be wordy with my analytical hat on. *SIGH*

In regards to their relationship so far, I find it a little early to give an entirely honest opinion. Now, if you were to ask one to three chapters from now, I'd probably have a more definitive answer. As it is, I liked how Cambria was all "*stares suspiciously*", and Bruce was all, "AHAHAHAHAHA! HAHA, Ha, ha... Eheh... *cough*". I was cracking up during the confrontation scene. Me gusta. :3

As I said before, it's a little to early to tell. Really, they should stay in the neutral territory for a bit longer before either of them makes a move, forwards or backwards. Let's think of them as planets. (I know, just go with the analogy. XI) Like, right now they're just in orbit around the sun. Eventually (because they're obviously huge planets and this is my analogy, so I can do what I want, dang it), they'll get caught up in eachother's gravitational pull, causing them to gradually begin to orbit around eachother. This would continue until they either become perfectly balanced, spinning around eachother in perfect harmony, or end up colliding with eachother, spelling out doom and destruction (There's a third option of them simply falling out of eachother's orbit after a while, but that just seems like it'd be making this already redonkulous analogy a little TOO complicated...)

Finally, it's really all up to you and what you're comfortable with writing. Are you comfortable with basically having to create your own antagonist, even if it's using the structure of one of the canon villans? I'll admit that I do love a good action-filled plot line, but it's more important that you write a story that YOU can stay interested in. If you want an action-filled storyline, then do it. If you'd prefer to have more moments that involve people staring deeply into eachother's eyes, go right ahead. The only thing I'd ask is that you follow through and not bite off more than you can chew. Action's great and all, but it'd really be best to build your way up. It's a lot easier to get inspiration for character developing scenes than it is for dramatic actions scenes AND character development. Or is it the other way around...?

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
Silent chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Heehee srry after I did my reveiw I read the others and I TOTALLY agree with OWLSCRATCH so I back her or him up truely but don't forget my other reveiw but OWLSCRATCH nailed it perfection :)
Silent chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Omg! Love Bruce and cambria! Soo keep it like tha girl! And she shouldn't be kidnapped because then she appears weak that she doesn't want to be! Heehee lov ya update soon sugar
tft4 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
This is a great story! Update soon :)
Invader Ivy chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Hmm.. Looks like Cambria has many masks. I think Bruce/Cambria is cute; they're both yearning for each other and neither of them know it; and my final answer is yes! There should be some action/kidnapping
OWLSCRATCH chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
You are wonderful. I'm so completely utterly serious.

The way you write is so descriptive and beautiful and it makes me feel like I'm actually there, seeing all of this happen. THEN, as if I wasn't already dead enough from your tremendous writing abilities, you have Cambria. Her character structure is absolutely fascinating. Her behavior and watching her interact with everyone IS our case study. It seems like you've already developed her fully in these few chapters provided. I can't even explain how impressed and fascinated I am with this story. To think that I almost skipped past it, shame on me.

As for the 80, 100, and million point bonus questions:

80: I think that Cambria and Bruce compliment each other like bread and butter, lol. What one lacks in, the other makes up for. They are complete opposites, but are perfect for each other as they compensate for the absence in the other.

100: It already seems that Cambria wants to accept Bruce, seeing as she was expecting him to be there when she awoke from her nightmare. I, personally, think that it would be interesting if Bruce rejected her because she is the epitome of everything he isn't. It would be like a good girl rejecting the bad boy because of his outlandish, alien personality. Only, Bruce is the good girl and Cambria is the bad guy lol.

1000000: I'm not sure about this one. I think that the story alone would thrive on Cambria's personality (which I LOVE 3333333333) But as aforementioned, maybe if there was a kidnapping, it would go as follows: Cambria and Bruce grow close, Bruce rejects her advances, Cambria is kidnapped and Bruce realizes how much he wants her. Cliche, I'll admit, but an idea.

ANYWAY, be prosperous in this story and I'll make it my job to try and review as much as I can! Wonderful job!

And if I still can (for the three point question): my favorite is Captain America because he's so classic and patient and polite and gentleman-ly and everything I want in a man :P
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
Sargerogue chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Very good chapter. Excellent I dare say.

Question #1, They would be cute together, I think. I'd like to see more between them.

Question #2, Yearning for each other and neither of them know it all the way. Bruce rarely ever gets a good girl anymore in stories. Normally they're like killed.

Question #3, I think that it should be exploring the relationship but I think if Cambria was kidnapped, well, that would be something interesting to see Bruce react to. No doubt the Hulk would pay a visit.
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Interesting story. It's almost like a female Tony but without his math skills! Please update again soon!
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
The Hulk. My reasons I couldn't tell you, because I don't quite know myself...
ImpliedInsanity chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
AGHH! This is sooooo great, anyone with anything negative to say is crazy because this is awesome. I always keep checking to see if it's updated though it has almost been a month and then i become very sad because it hasn't. You really have something wonderful going on in this story and I would love to see more.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »