Reviews for Case Study
Alisandra6 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Don't listen to any negative comments, I LOVE IT! Please update soon!
Invader Ivy chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Looks like Bruce is jealous of Tony!
Questionable Answers chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I like her.I think she needs to be a little more professional tho. Don't get me wrong. Only occasionally, and only to throw everyone off, now that they're getting used to her off-kilter ways.
InkPhantom chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Honestly, I think most of the canons in this story are out of character, and there is waaaay too much cussing. Not very good.
scythe195 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
This is an awesome story! Cannot wait to read more! :D
Girl-of-1000-fandoms chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
This is getting REALLY good. Can't wait to see her reaction to her first live Hulk-out :)
trequor chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Forgot to include in Ch2 review was that Thor is NOT A GREEK GOD! He is Norse, just like all the others gods in the Avengers.
trequor chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Good job. The writing was great, the dialogue was amusing, but some of the lines were juvenile (still funny enough to compensate... for now)
Ziggy T. MacGillicuddy chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I love the Bruce/ OC stuff goin' on! could you give a little attention to Steve too? he's awfully lonely in this new day and age.
TwiLoco chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Loved it Especially the part where Bruce pretended to be the dad and said he's not going anywhere, sweetheart.

Can u add some Pepper/tony
WhiteOokamiKiss chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I love this story. Only three chapters and I'm hooked. You portray every character perfectly and your Cambria is very well thought through and detailed. I love her. :) And this chapter! Update soon! It's killing me already!
alexma chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
please update soon thanks
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
oooo. Bruce is so freaking adorable. If Tony didn't steal the show in every single way possible, i would call my self "Future Mrs. Banner"

Megan Stark sounds better. ;)

I personally love how you made Cambria just as fucked up and insane as The Avengers. I'm loving this. update asap. or i'll find you. just kidding. mostly.
S1SKA chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Holy Frijoly. I really like Thor. I love the way you portray the pop-tart dude, haha.

And, aw, bruce is jellier than a jelly fish

and I should be cleaning up my room, but i digress.

thanks for the great chapter and keep up the good work!
unmysterious chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
For some reason I actually didn't think it would be Cambria-but, now I'm even more curious. I hope she explains this further in the next chapter, and it'll definitely be interesting to see who finds them in the morning :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »