Reviews for Case Study
Sargerogue chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I loved it especially the end. This is truly quite interesting. I like the conversation between Thor and Cambria. But if memory serves, isn't Fandral a but of a lady's man? I mean, in wits yes they'd be matched but... Whatever, maybe I'm thinking of the wrong guy.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Love it update again soon. .
Pein's Kid chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
love it!
Little Weasley Girl chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Awesome1
GeniusOfStupidness chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
shjasnajdmndajsd

Saw Avengers today, and I was in desperate need of a good OC fic- and this is it. This story is AMAZING, you totally got me lured in, and I can't wait to read more! Your style is amazing and I love Camby.

I have a soft spot for bickering couples and smartasses paired together, so I will admit that Tony and Camby is my guilty-pleasure pairing, although she's adorable with Bruce.

Regardless, no matter which way this story progresses, I am sure that I'll love it! Haha, I already do.

I'm eagerly waiting for more awesome chapters. Thanks for making my day with this brilliant story!
EmbraceYourFREAK chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Very interesting, but I have one criticism: you have GOT to chill out with the f word! I don't really dislike cursing, believe me, but using it so much takes away from the story. You don't have to use an excess of cursing to show emphasis or even express a characters' personality. Reading it so much is just annoying, but I know you have a good story here.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Love it update again soon. .
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Oh god i love Tony Stark. I will kidnap him, tie him to my bed and just listen to him TALK! his brain is amazing. I am totally loving this. btw... 3 point question, or whatever, i LOVE Tony Stark. He and I would go together like peanut butter and jelly. We both hide our feelings with intense sarcasm and humor, we both bury ourselves in addiction (him.. alcohol, me... gummy worms... what? I'm underage!) and we are both too smart for our peers. :) I love Tony Stark. A lot.
emilyyip2104 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I also think that she should end up with Bruce! He needs a bit of humour in his life and Cambria would be perfect for that role!
emilyyip2104 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
THIS STORY. I LIKE IT. *throws laptop* ANOTHER!

...

Oh dear...I've broken it...

But yeah, I really enjoyed your story! Please write more! :D
trueromantic333 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Wow, I just found this and it is amazing! I loved the Tony and Cambria scene, it kind of reminded me of the dialogue between Tony and Pepper but with less sexual tension! Great job!
grossasstoenails chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Next chapter please! :D
Little Weasley Girl chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I hate reviewing, but i like your story, just know no matter how small the review from me, it means i really like cuz other wise id be too lazy! Great jobb...
Little Weasley Girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really liked this! Yay for the start! I bet it's HULK! I want it to be him cuz i love him.

Three-points FTW! In the cartoon my favorite was Hawkeye cuz he was super cool and awesime! IN the new movie evryone was awesome but Hulk/ Dr. Banner *swoon* was my favorte
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »