Reviews for The Chance to Tell You
Gr8stLoveStory chapter 1 . 6/17
Nicely written. I enjoyed it very much! Thank you!
alreadysomeone chapter 1 . 3/8
Sweet, romantic, and kinda sexy. Loved this line: "She needs a friend right now, not an octopus!"
Sarah605 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
That was sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
this story was very sexy lee and amanda were total into each other and love one another which is fantastic.
Travellady12 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Dear Julie, I have been reading a lot of fanfic the las days and have to congratulate you to your writing. I absolutely can see your story right before my eyes as I can watch any Episode on DVD. So tru to their characters. Thank you very much!
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Much better ending. Thank you.
LATAS chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I adore this story. Very nicely done.

I'm actually reviewing to comment on another review, or rather, I suppose, the TV show SMK...

I never noticed the "Vette was an automatic, and may I just say, an automatic 'Vette is not only a waste of a good machine, but it really does shock me that Lee Stetson would drive anything other than a standard, especially with the many high speed chases one assumes a spy might engage in! :)
byronetteaol.com chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
great job yes the ending was much better:)

keep writing
Rocki Mountain High chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Wow, this was great! This would have been so much better as an ending for the show. I could actually see everything being played out just as you wrote it. You did such a beautiful job. I loved it! Thanks for writing it. Rock
Bee Juice chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
This story was excellent! I enjoyed every moment of it, again and again. The characterization was perfect in my opinion. I heard Lee and Amanda in this entire story. I'm ready for a sequel to this A.U. It was very plausable. Thanks again for a wonderful story!
SpyGirl77 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Julie, this is just such a sweet, wonderful AU. I just read it again (and you know I've read it quite a few times) and enjoyed it as much as ever. You have a real talent, and I can't wait to read your next story! :-)
Mindy Lane chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Wow! I get a few days behind in reading fanfiction and look what I miss! This was so sweet and beautifully written. Your characters are true to our beloved series, and a little AU thrown in never hurt anyone.:)
Gloria2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Wonderful fanfic! I absolutely loved it. You portrayed the romance between Lee and Amanda beautifully. Thank you for such a great story! I can't wait to read more from you. Keep it up! :)
MrsStetson chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Julie - I am absolutely in awe over your characterizations of Lee and Amanda. You have them down to a science! I can't wait for more! Thank you sooo much for sharing this!
kitty kat7 chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
that was sooo sweet! very true to character. too bad that episode didn't end that way! great job!