Reviews for You Have Heart
TooBusyWriting chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
"Natasha rolled her eyes at the immaturity but was actually glad to be back on duty. She was getting restless and wasn't sure she could make it through another day of their childish squabbles without stabbing one of them.

Most likely Tony."

Love this part! Made me laugh :-)
Carolinagirl117 chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Wow I really like how you portray them. Pretty spot on
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Your Nick Fury was spot on. Loved it!
Wolf Worthington chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Loved it! Don't watch Avengers too many times or you'll get bored with the story and that would really be bad because you're an awesome writer. Love ya!
Klyntaliah chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
This is a fantastic fic! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I will definitely be checking out your other fic! :)
Klyntaliah chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
This is amazing! You are really skilled with words, and I could see it all so clearly. Looking forward to reading this one!
Annabeth Brady chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
You were right. Coulson lived. Kudos for thinking that. :)
arosequartz chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
This was an amazing story! Bravo
ArtemisFrimm chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
So, just something I noticed while I started reading this. This is a mistake that writers will often make, heck I've made this mistake as well which is why I'm going to tell you. While writing essays for school an what not, using big complex words may be great, however, when writing a story, often the smaller and simpler the better. It makes the reading process much smoother. Also, try not to overkill the use of adjectives or adverbs. If you use a strong enough verb or noun the use of an adjective or adverb can be avoided. Now I'm not saying to eliminate all adverbs/adj.s just try to limit them is all. Keep up with writing. You're a talented writer.
ArtemisFrimm
(I didn't feel like logging in)
TandreShipper chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I really don't like how you are making tony look. Clint too. I don't like fanfics that make the characters so different. Clint is not an eating machine and he doesn't blare music like a teenager lol
Cla.V chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
This is really REALLY good. I loved how you stayed true to Barton and Natasha's characters, as well as the little surprise at the end ;)

Congratulations! I'm gonna check your other stories in 3... 2...
AndurilofTolkien chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
love this ;)
WildStrike chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
I loved your name for their new agent lady in the beginning :P she is a bitch
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Awesome story. Love the banter between the Avengers. Love how intimate you write Clint and Natasha's relationship. It is something super special and loved how you portrayed that. Thanks for the wonderful read!
Assemble-the-Avengers chapter 4 . 9/27/2012