Reviews for You Have Heart
Your Nick Fury was spot on. Loved it!
Wolf Worthington chapter 1 . 8/11
Loved it! Don't watch Avengers too many times or you'll get bored with the story and that would really be bad because you're an awesome writer. Love ya!
eponineoswinoswald221b chapter 6 . 7/2
This is a fantastic fic! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I will definitely be checking out your other fic! :)
eponineoswinoswald221b chapter 1 . 7/2
This is amazing! You are really skilled with words, and I could see it all so clearly. Looking forward to reading this one!
Annabeth Brady chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
You were right. Coulson lived. Kudos for thinking that. :)
arosequartz chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
This was an amazing story! Bravo
ArtemisFrimm chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
So, just something I noticed while I started reading this. This is a mistake that writers will often make, heck I've made this mistake as well which is why I'm going to tell you. While writing essays for school an what not, using big complex words may be great, however, when writing a story, often the smaller and simpler the better. It makes the reading process much smoother. Also, try not to overkill the use of adjectives or adverbs. If you use a strong enough verb or noun the use of an adjective or adverb can be avoided. Now I'm not saying to eliminate all adverbs/adj.s just try to limit them is all. Keep up with writing. You're a talented writer.
ArtemisFrimm
(I didn't feel like logging in)
TandreShipper chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I really don't like how you are making tony look. Clint too. I don't like fanfics that make the characters so different. Clint is not an eating machine and he doesn't blare music like a teenager lol
Cla.V chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
This is really REALLY good. I loved how you stayed true to Barton and Natasha's characters, as well as the little surprise at the end ;)

Congratulations! I'm gonna check your other stories in 3... 2...
StarliteOracle chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
love this ;)
WildStrike chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
I loved your name for their new agent lady in the beginning :P she is a bitch
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Awesome story. Love the banter between the Avengers. Love how intimate you write Clint and Natasha's relationship. It is something super special and loved how you portrayed that. Thanks for the wonderful read!
Assemble-the-Avengers chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
love it
Assemble-the-Avengers chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
ok. again. want to smack her into the next realm. I love the Clintasha. Its more believable then the other stories i've read.
Assemble-the-Avengers chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I gaped. Not even kidding. I stared at my screen with my mouth wide open. I want to punch that woman.