Reviews for Another Path
Super Awesome Chicken Duck chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Your story is good and interesting but what annoys me is the length of your authors notes.
They should not be longer than the chapter itself. Otherwise this is a good story so far
Kendra29 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
this is a new story direction of alanna i cant wait to read!
Aria657 chapter 17 . 12/23/2010
I didn't really like the last chapter as much, I liked some of the others better, but I loved this fanfic. I love how you use big words, I don't really use them, but I know a lot of them. I'm going to check your profile to see if you did a sequel, fantastic job!
They call me mellow yellow chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
Okay I love the story, I really do, but your author notes are getting out of hand. Less than HALF of this chapte was story, I don't know about you but it seems idiotic to me.
Someone chapter 17 . 4/19/2010
This story is seriously lacking in any sort of detail or likeable plot. Please learn how to write XD
vampiremuggle chapter 17 . 2/10/2010
i love it! i love it! i love it! i love it! this is so good! i really really really hope you have uploaded the sequal or are planning to do so soon! i really want to know what happens!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 17 . 11/5/2009
Theres a sequel right? Love it!
xDarklightx chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
I like your story. It was really good.
drgnlis chapter 17 . 12/5/2007
WOW! Another Concordia person! have you been back to waldsee since (checks date on story) 5 years ago...?

This wa a pretty good story... but it is definately missing george.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
that was wierd and really short, but it was ok
Eatorbitwrappers chapter 13 . 7/7/2007
you know i was thinking why couldn't Alanna be summoned to the castle when Jonathan got sick so she could save him instead of Thom..i think it makes more sense..but i could be wrong and another thing would be she would have to be one of the strongest young shamans...hmm...just a thought:]
Eatorbitwrappers chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
hmm..yer gifted in writing..and i'm jealous

so veryy jealous

:]]
missax chapter 17 . 2/17/2006
ok whens the next update eh? its been ages!
darkforces chapter 17 . 12/19/2005
very good. Alanna HAS to end up with George, she doesnt work with neone else. very good fic well done, keep on writing
Ma petit chapter 17 . 4/14/2005
that was so god, you made a mistake with the horses names. but a wonderful story still