Reviews for The Right Words
DemSherlockFeels chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
It was a really good story! But to be honest I prefer reading your Authors Notes because you're really funny! :P
little kinky miss feng chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
The cliffhanger is so wow!Love it!
doctorjay chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I don't usually like Johnlock very much, because most of them are too OOC, but this was nicely done.
The Girl Who Wanders chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
I was reccomended this by one of your friends. It's brillant!

I can just picture it happening. After reading a particullarly devastating fic, I came here to cheer myself up. It worked :-D

I love the ending- so Sherlock!

Overall, it was amazing. :-)

Sherlock x
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Yeah, certainly didn't expect him to be crying!
tigra.grece chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Sherlock have nothing to be afraid, the blog is only about John.

It's John who said he is in love with Sherlock.

Sherlock have nothing to said just to rest with John and Love him because he have feeling too for John.

It's the great start for a fanfic :)
BelinasEgg chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Hmm, very interesting start. The yarders don't actually have anything to go on, and John only said he was in love, but I'm looking forward to seeing Sherlock come out of his sulk and doing something. Keep writing!
leespellmen chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Awesome.
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Pure adorableness, as usual. :)

Poor Sherlock... *sobs in a corner*

CAN'T YOU JUST KISS, ALREADY? XD It'd make things a heck of a lot easier.

Great job, keep up the brilliant work.
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love this. :D Okay, that's understating things; I am completely obsessed with your fanfic! XD

You have a talent with keeping Sherlock... Sherlock, while also have him be fluffy. Also, you keep John's character well, too. He still has those army-doctor thoughts, while also on the verge of tears. :) Brilliant!

The part where Sherlock is crying, oh that hits you hard. Right in the heart. :D Perfect!