Reviews for Finding a Reason
FacetiousKitten chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Nice job so far! If I were Rose, I probably would've been both confused and angry at the Time Lord Doctor, and I think you summed that up nicely.

One ticky, picky little comment about punctuation, though. When you use a dash to set off a separate clause within a sentence, make sure to put a space on each side of both dashes. Otherwise it looks like you're hyphenating two words instead of inserting a separate thought inside of another sentence. It makes it a little hard to sort out exactly what you're saying. That's my only complaint! Otherwise, good stuff. :-)
kehwie chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
How lovely! A bumpy road to happily-ever-after makes sense for the two of them.

(I admit to still liking to think they used that piece of coral and grew themselves a TARDIS. Yeah, I know it's a deleted scene, but darn it-they need a TARDIS!)
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
That was lovely, a nice little 'here's what happened next' type story and it is really nice. Well layed out :) very nice
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Oh yes! This was exactly the Rose/Ten2 fic I've been looking for. I loved it. This fic with gather plenty of reviews and favourites in time :)
Rinn07 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
So sweet! I love it
SunOnARainyDay chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Nice story. I liked that they didn't just skip off, happily ever after into rainbows and sunshine when the "real" Doctor and TARDIS left.
SunnyZim chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Adorable story! I've always adored Rose and the Tenth Doctor together (just as I adore River and the Eleventh Doctor together) and I love the way you've rounded off their story together so well;-) I loved the fact that she got to end up with a version of her Doctor in the show but it is so lovely to see how you've concluded it and showed how it could work;-D
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Nice way to end it.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Like this chapter.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Brilliant!
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I liked this chapter.:-) I loved Rose in Doctor Who.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Interesting chapter.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Nice chapter.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Great chapter.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great start.:-) Can't believe no one has reviewed this.