Reviews for Meaning Of The Tragedy
eternalklaroline chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Hey I just wanted to say I've read a couple of your stories now and you're a fantastic writer! Was wondering if you could perhaps continue with this story a couple of chapters? No pressure, just seems like a great concept :)
little miss michelle chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Really loving this! Please write more!
bonboni chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
this is great! i like your style of writing and i especially love how it was stefan, his best friend and caroline, his true love who decided to save him. i like the relationship that you've built up between stefan and rebekah and of course, the developing one with klaus and caroline.

please write more!

bonboni
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was cute! :D
elenassaviour chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! UPDATE SOON!
peachx89 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Really good chapter. Please update soon.
nicole317 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
this would be amazingness if this is how the show goes, though hopefully 6mo instead of 6yrs. you have to do more chapters!
jaufanfic chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
YAY! He's awake! I would love that it is Stefan and Caroline who wake him up in the show! Can't wait for more! Love it!
specialme23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
that was really good,,,update soon :)
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
What a dream come true this is, if only this would really happen. Great one-shot, I wish there would be more parts to it!
LoveandWinning chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ohhhh will you be adding more to this? So Stefan and Caroline are back to being friends in this one and Stebekah is together? YAY! More please!
laurasicas chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
please upload! i really wanna know what happensss! :D
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Omg! is Stefan with Rebekah now? well thats what i understood form the end... this is such a cool idea, i love it -3
anonyreaderfan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Sweet story. I can not bear the thought of no Klaus! Klaus, Stefan, and Caroline forever. snicker I hope Stefan is with Rebekah. fingers crossed
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012