Reviews for Doing Things By Halves
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 6/27
This is an interesting comparison of characters, I'd not thought of it before. It would probably be smart of Lenneth to give the gang a heads up.

Just like Black Valkyrie (though written after this), you've got the characters down. Though Rufus is the only one I'm familiar with- Loki didn't have a lot of screentime in VP1. But anyway, Rufus being Odin's successor is always something I'm curious to see writers tackle, especially when I have a soft spot for "okay, the old pantheon sucked, we're under new management now".

It's nice to kind of weld the two canons together, having Rufus and Loki meet up like this. Makes me wonder what Loki was up to during VP2.
guy chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
God, I love your VP stories.

Please write more.
Mulot Rouge chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is one of the first VP fanfictions I read and I love it ! Thank you !
Aiamicko chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
The similarities between Rufus and Loki are very evident. 70% of gamers notice it and yet are not brave enough to speak about it. Reading it is quite relieving.
LotornoMiko chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was lovely. I truly enjoyed reading this, and it was well written! Plus some humourous lines, to get me giggling at times. Feels like you put a lot of thought and care into this and I only wish I was better at reviewing to make a more coherant review. (Plus I'm coming off having suceeded at only two hours sleep so my mind is shot at trying to be coherant.) Here's to hoping you write another VP story!