Reviews for Iridescent
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 6/14
Oh, this was sweet! I do think that, once they found out Who Aslan was in their world, they would do this! Great job! :D
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
This was very nice. The way you spun these words was perfect.
He he chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Nice story! But I usually read that Peter sings bass
CrimsonPearlAlice chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I loved this so much, wonderful job.
Dementor149 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
It is a shame you have so few reviews. I found your writing very touching and your presentation flawless.

I have often wondered about how the Pevensies would be after their adventures in Narnia. I think your ideas are spot on. C.S. Lewis would be proud.

Thank you for sharing this. All the best, Dementor149.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Great story, well written from both a stylistic and technical point of view.
muggledad chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Wonderful. Very enjoyable, touching and in tune with the adult Kings and Queens of Fair Narnia. Thank you

UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
That was beautiful! I really liked how you captured the evolution of the Pevensies' personalities, especially Edmund's. I adored the part with them at the altar and the pastor seeing them as the kings and queens. Great story!
IoannaMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is a beautiful story with spectacular description! I commend you, as this is truly special.
BlueInked chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Lovely descriptions, beautiful story. Thank you.
Evia Wingjade chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was just...absolutely lovely. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
Nimneniel chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Beautiful, just beautiful. This story is simply touching and demonstrates just how wonderful Narnia is. You have captured the four siblings' demeanor in the style of Lewis himself. Keep up the good writing; you have a marvelous future in front of you.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh, iridescent. One word that describes these four children yet no-longer-children so perfectly. Lovely, lovely fic!
Starbrow chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aww, this was lovely. So many layers of beautiful symbolism, and it was so different and refreshing to see their relationship through the eyes of an outsider, and non-Narnian for that matter. Well done.
Queen Angie the Unusual chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Simply beautiful! I've always been a fan of fics where a minor character looks in on the Pevensies. There's just something innocent about them that makes me feel happy inside :)
Anyway, lovely fic! Descritions were incredibly done, as I could picture it perfectly when the pastor was giving the children Communion. Loved the comparission of the Pevensies pre and post Narnia, they were really well done.

Keep on writing!